Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illicit Encounters  (Read 5001 times)

Offline jb238

Sorry to post here but the 'Off Topic' board seems to be down.

Has anyone tried this website?

It's supposedly the flagship website for married people to have affairs on. Quite punchy subscription fees for us fellas (£120 for 3 weeks is the cheapest) and I understand it's free for women.

I joined today (free to join) and in less than 12 hours I've received 160 emails but only had two profile views!

I'm guessing it's full of solicitors. Anyone out there used this site and can share their experience?

Offline mikehunt

Has anyone tried this website?

It's supposedly the flagship website for married people to have affairs on. Quite punchy subscription fees for us fellas (£120 for 3 weeks is the cheapest) and I understand it's free for women.

I joined today (free to join) and in less than 12 hours I've received 160 emails but only had two profile views!

I'm guessing it's full of solicitors. Anyone out there used this site and can share their experience?

Enticing you in to pay the fee. Don’t bother. Try fab swingers instead

Online myothernameis

Off Topic working fine, it just you wont have access to it, as admin doesn't allow everyone newbie in, as you need to make around 100 odd posts before getting access

Offline Happyjose

Spend your money on prostitutes, far simpler and much less hassle.

Then share your experiences on here

As your contribution increases, you will eventually find you have access to off topic.

Just noticed OP that 2 out of your 5 contributions to this site since you joined in 2016 have been about IE - and the questions you ask here were pretty much answered back then

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128327.msg1669759#msg1669759

Are you touting IE?

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 07:36:19 am by Happyjose »

Offline Dipper

Enticing you in to pay the fee. Don’t bother. Try fab swingers instead

Would have to disagree with that. Full of bull shitters and blokes. Waste of time and effort. Stick to whores as has been said.

Offline sam_s

I've been a member of that site since about 2008.

It's expensive, but has its uses.

However, I've had a some success with it. You need to remember that this a bit like any other dating site. You won't meet women who will just jump into bed with you. They actually want to be dated, and have a connection. Therefore, you will need to fork out quite a lot in entertaining and getting to know each other before it goes anywhere. You will also most likely need to fork out, or jointly fork out for a hotel.

I've found that the best success is from women who have got in touch with me, not the other way round. Searching and emailing them seemed to be a waste of time.

The best way to 'work' the site is to get the gold plus membership and put yourself in "holiday" mode which freezes the clock on your membership. Wait for someone who you like the sound of to get in touch with you. Come off holiday to correspond etc, then go back on holiday when finished. Repeat.

The OP suggests lots of emails at the start. You can check to see how many are real by seeing your profile views. If they haven't viewed you, it's the site faking it. They do this a lot.

If your looking for something cheaper than punting, this is NOT it.

If your looking for something different, this could be something for you, assuming you prefer to get it on with someone who really likes you a lot too. And it's not one-off encounters, most hookups last quite a while, so you have some level of trust you don't have with punting, and of course, you can use protection at your mutual discretion.

Personally, I stopped using the site a while ago. You're much more likely to find someone in 'real life' who would be much keener to sleep with you, assuming you go out a lot to clubs and bars. Having said that I have had a great time with some great women.

Just my 2cents worth.

Diehard

It’s a scam website. As all such websites are as they employ tricks to entice guys to sign up.

Offline jb238

Ok, thanks all. I think I'll keep my money in my pocket for now. If sounds to good to be true...

Offline lewisjones23

best way to convince yourself not to pay any money is to sign up with no picture/profile information

By magic lots and lots of ‘ women ‘ will email desperate to meet/chat, to do that though you need to subscribe

Offline robbie54321

I think there is another thread about this?

Anyway

IE is complete  bollucks, the women chose, it as time consuming as SA with out results, if you’re of a certain age not photogenic it’s really not worth it

Offline Derrick101

I joined for a couple of months when I was working abroad. I had three ladies visit me over the two months for whole weekends. Was a bit of work on the site, but worth it for a few weekends of non- stop shagging.

Offline Pushmybuttons

Wasn't there a great big scandal around this site a few years back?  Where it was hacked and member details posted on the internet and it all turned into a media frenzy.

Anyway, whether this site or another. I agree that it isn't worth using.

Offline Derrick101

I think that was Ashley Madison

Offline dieseldriver

I think that was Ashley Madison

It was Ashley Madison. I got an email asking for x amount of bitcoins or all my facebook friends would be informed. However, due to my privacy settings, no way could that happen. I also had different email addresses for Illicitencounters and facebook. Ignored it and never heard from the scammers again. But, a year or so later, got an email from from Nigeria asking the same. Seems what the scammers got from AM sold on? Ignored the arsehole and closed the email address associated with IC

Offline lewishamguy

Offline Tantric_mat

Mate of mine signed up to illicit liaisons

paid £120

confirmation email popped up on his phone while he was in the shower and his missus saw it. Turned out to be a very interesting New Years Eve party at their house!

Offline Ahalfa Carling

Back in about 2010 I joined for a couple of months and ended up in a relationship with a lass on there for a year or so.

The sex was great but she was after a more long term thing.

Offline hungrypunt

Ive had some good responses on the normal plan, seems like plenty freebies, met 1 milf up to now, was OK, but clingy.

Offline mrescobar

Tried this website a few years ago, like any other dating site it's quite hard work, due to the ratio of men to women.

I found on my time on there that women tended to want a "proper" affair as in wining and dining, more than a fb  really,

I did meet a lady who got too clingy for my liking, so I stopped seeing here before she said she loved me.

Basically if you think you'll get a quick shag, think again.

But others may have different experiences or they're lying😁

Offline bangstick

I get the impression from sites like this that they're more trouble than they're worth.

You pay premium to try and sort yourself from the chaff, but you're fighting with loads of blokes for some woman's attention.

She's married already so even if you just want a bit of fun I'm sure it can get messy pretty quickly.

I often wonder about sites like adultfriendfinder being much of the same, as realistically what's the ratio? 100 to 1 men to women?

With swinger sites don't they mostly want couples so that you can swap?  Either that or you need to be hung like a horse so he can watch - ordinary blokes need not apply.

I looked on one swinging site and there were some right old trolls and I mean old and trolls who had some pretty interesting expectations of who they did and didn't want to be contacted by.

I'd stick to punting - like others have said, no expectations afterwards, no attachment and no messiness.  We basically pay to walk away afterwards.

Also if it goes tits up I don't know how I'd feel about busting up some marriage.

Offline Spiceoflife

Also if it goes tits up I don't know how I'd feel about busting up some marriage.
I was on there a couple of times. Not all are married. Some are single,  looking for fun without a full relationship. Hard work though. Not many responses. A lot of self centred, narcissistic divas looking for an ego boost. Some diamonds though.
Thinking back, the genuine ones were those who contacted me. So a good, genuine profile would be my advice.

Offline bangstick

I was on there a couple of times. Not all are married. Some are single,  looking for fun without a full relationship. Hard work though. Not many responses. A lot of self centred, narcissistic divas looking for an ego boost. Some diamonds though.
Thinking back, the genuine ones were those who contacted me. So a good, genuine profile would be my advice.

good advice, and good feedback.  I would imagine it's pretty time intensive as these things go.  What about something like AFF or is that much of the same? I looked at it once but the outlay really put me off.

Offline Plan R

Sorry but these kind of 'tell me all you know about..  [insert name of sex procurement system],  from zero review wallah's always give me the itch..
I smell a woman fishing for knowledge
 :wackogirl:

readyready

Without doubt it is a real time sink. But the results can be good. And you can get them off IE onto something "free" fairly easily.

Would recommend having two profiles (one paid one not), and checking if you get the same approach from the same person within a short period.

But as others have said, if you can weed out the bait, there are some interesting times. Can get a bit intense.

Offline bangstick

Sorry but these kind of 'tell me all you know about..  [insert name of sex procurement system],  from zero review wallah's always give me the itch..
I smell a woman fishing for knowledge
 :wackogirl:

to me it seems a lot of time investment,  I can imagine it all getting a bit messy if you meet miss or mrs crazy.
Also by the time you've done hotel rooms, meals and all that how much are you really saving until you find one that likes you and lets you just go for it on a regular basis.
For me, with Wg's I pay to have it my way and walk away.

Kassanova

Has anybody had any success with attractive women in their 20's or early 30's?  :drinks:

Kassanova

& is it better to be "married" or not?
Presumably being married gives the women some security that discretion is paramount

Offline nervous1

Would have to disagree with that. Full of bull shitters and blokes. Waste of time and effort. Stick to whores as has been said.

Tend to agree.  Have had no success on there, which didn't really surprise me, but there's some right munters with an outrageous list of demands.  What I find funny is that most of them on my local timeline are constantly moaning about timewasters.  Obviously those handsome twenty-something blokes flashing their six-packs are letting them down.

The only other realistic alternative I've found to punting are actually swingers clubs.  Women obviously not as appealing as the WGs but certainly cheaper and tend to be nymphos who are right up for it.  One of them even told me that Fab was a waste of time.