Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristen of Leeds  (Read 9801 times)

Offline CityTillIDie

You sure ??  :D :lol: :P

You're right, my friend. Sorry. Rash of me to jump to conclusions

😝😝😝

marlboro20

Damn fine looking woman... I gotta have a dabble soon.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Damn fine looking woman... I gotta have a dabble soon.

Some else other than MrJustanotheruser  needs to podge her soon  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: otherwise I'll do it myself.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 04:39:27 pm by mrfishyfoo »

James Brown

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 04:59:26 pm by James Brown »

Offline stevedave

Never mind.

Her original profile was deleted but she now has this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It is referenced somewhere in this thread.

James Brown

Her original profile was deleted but she now has this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It is referenced somewhere in this thread.

Yeah I noticed when I went back through.

Offline Kendrig

I will write something up in the next couple of days, but I wouldn't bother imho her pictures are far better than she is in person. To the point I met, started booking, she didn't do it for me, and I left.

Might just be my preference and what I like, but not for me.

K

Tallboy2

Haha. Great reply. You're probably right there. Sure she does. In her defence. I always found her honest and genuine. I will say that. I wouldn't have seen her as a regular for so long otherwise. I think making the change from agency to independent is difficult. Anyway, life's to short to fall out. We did have some great sessions. Believe it or not. Time to move on.
Still you havn't written a review of all the girls you talk about.
ITS NOT DIFFICULT
HELLO!!

fucks me off blood sucking lurkers who take the piss by one comment after another saying they've seen this girl and that but refuse to write a review.

Wanker!  Is probably all you are and the rest is made up

Offline mrfishyfoo

Still you havn't written a review of all the girls you talk about.
ITS NOT DIFFICULT
HELLO!!

fucks me off blood sucking lurkers who take the piss by one comment after another saying they've seen this girl and that but refuse to write a review.

Wanker!  Is probably all you are and the rest is made up

Now now TB2  :D :D We don't want to be offending the lurker now do we ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: He might turn into a twat like "crying budgie" did and go crying to the boss coz you abused him. :lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

Now now TB2  :D :D We don't want to be offending the lurker now do we ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: He might turn into a twat like "crying budgie" did and go crying to the boss coz you abused him. :lol: :lol:
The bloke's a blood sucking piss taker. Taking the piss out of us.
I am fucked off cause i want to shag my last punt forever but you know what? I'm just a sad married 50 YO and she is a stunning 24yo and knows it. Oh well we all have to come down from a high now and again and into the low.

Offline mrfishyfoo

The bloke's a blood sucking piss taker. Taking the piss out of us.
I am fucked off cause i want to shag my last punt forever but you know what? I'm just a sad married 50 YO and she is a stunning 24yo and knows it. Oh well we all have to come down from a high now and again and into the low.

Yeah hear what you are saying. BUT lifes full of lurking, leaching twats  :dash: :dash:

Nowt sad about being a punter fella.

The answer to your fittie is simple. Go fuck her again.  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

....... I wouldn't bother imho her pictures are far better than she is in person. To the point I met, started booking, she didn't do it for me, and I left.

Really !!!! Then I'll swerve her based on what I know to be excellent feedback from a punter who will giveback. :hi:

Offline stevedave

Did somebody get out of bed the wrong side this morning TB?  :lol:

You're not wrong really, no review - no credibility. But judging by his other posts, he seems obsessed with this lass, so doesn't want to share.