Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick punt in London  (Read 991 times)

HitTheNorth

Wondering if any of you guys could help me out...

I'm down in London soon and looking for a walk up place (I'm more familiar with the walk up brothels like Cosmopolitan in Manchester & feel more comfortable in places like this). I've checked out House of Devine online but it looks like they don't have many girls each night and mixed reviews. I'll be around the Euston area.

Another possibility I was looking at would be a 'massage' parlour for a bit of fun. Again, around the Euston area would be good.

Quite specific but then us guys usually are right ;-)

vt

I don't think HoD do walk-ins at their London places, only pre-booked appointments.

I can't think of anywhere in London you can just walk in and do a selection, as per Northern parlours...perhaps it ain't so grim up North after all!!  :D

There are the Soho walk-ups, but only one girl per flat, so you would have to visit a few and turn girls down if you're looking for a certain type. They're cheap, but it can often be a rushed, impersonal service with an unenthusiastic girl.

I would save your cash for the VFM options back home, unless you want to splash out on something exotic you can't get in Manchester, go by the reviews here.

I know some guys travel down from Northern parts to attend The Phoenix Club parties, perhaps that would be something different.  :unknown:

slow and low

There is a massage parlour on Eversholt St opposite Euston station.

HitTheNorth

Is it a massage parlour or a "massage" parlour? ;-)

lol-machine

I've walked past that place a few times. once saw an extremely well made up lady looking enthusiastic in the corridor. but for guarantee, check the last few pages of the soho walk up thread for good result

jimbobwood

Manchester is great for punting, can't wait to go back there.

Soho walkup is very good, if you pick the right girl. I only stay for 10-15 mins, get's the job done. Drop me a line for recommendations or check out the Soho thread.

Alternative is booking 30mins or 1hr with an independent prossie. Some very good prossies for £40-60 half hour. If you want top quality one hour punts. Price range £100 to £140 an hour.

slow and low

Is it a massage parlour or a "massage" parlour? ;-)
parlour with extras been there a few times though not recently.