Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Potential scammer?  (Read 464 times)

Offline Jamgeezer

I saw this profile while browsing vivastreet
External Link/Members Only

In the profile it says to add her on Instagram to make a booking, her number is not on her VS profile.

So I went ahead and did that last week, message with her to confirm services etc. She's also having a half price sale if you book 2 hours or more. So a 2 hour booking that is normally £200 would be £100. Strike 1

I ask her to send a pic and she sends a generic selfie... Fine, but I wanted something with more verification, the pic could easily be plucked from a website or something. Strike 2

Anyways cut to this morning i say I want to book her and she confirms, before I leave though I ask if we can video call quickly to prove she's real. She pushes back hard saying "no one else has asked this" and "if you don't believe me then don't come"

I was trying to reason with her and was saying I just want to confirm that you are actually a girl and not a guy using your pics to scam people. Again she argued. Then I asked for a verification pic, like with her name on a piece of paper but still she declined. Strike 3.

I gave up after this, she even declined to call.

She also has a no cash policy, PayPal only so that again was something a bit fishy.

Either way I didn't see her even though the pics are stunning, do you guys think she is real or a scammer and has anyone even seen her? Can't see any reviews of her on here

Offline scutty brown

just move on from her
No phone number on profile
Wants you to book through instagram
Pricing structure doesn't make sense as listed, add the discount she offered it's illogical
All adds up to something not right
And if you're having to argue with her to see reason before the punt, then you know any actual meeting is going to go wrong

Walk away

Offline GoldenB

All excellent advice…I used to somehow think of it as a challenge if booking was not straightforward (for whatever reason) but I’ve learnt if it’s not a simple process there’s probably a very good reason for that….plenty of others…

Offline Stevelondon

Scurry is right.
Golden rule.
If you don’t feel good about something then heed your gut.

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Even the first paragraph you wrote would make me think it's a scam!!

Offline Steve_c

I messaged her the other day and she gave me a list of services and rules !!! She then advised that bareback was an extra for £45.