Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseus Vicky30 in Southampton  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Jamboney

Hi,

New to the site and relatively new to the world of punting.

Has anyone seen Masseus Vicky30 in Southampton? External Link/Members Only Haven't found anything about her on here but she seems to have pretty good feedback on AW.  If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it  :thumbsup:

Offline Protektor

I saw her about 6 months ago.
Comms were good enough - we agreed a time and directions to her place were fine.
Where I met her was just a regular house in a fairly low rent part if town - I've seen other girls at the same property and I'd be surprised if anyone watching me was interested.  :cool:
Was asked to remove my shoes and take a shower,  "if I'm touching your anus it must be clean!"  She said with a typical Eastern European accent:scare:
Into the bedroom and she began a very reasonable oily, body to body massage - don't remember if my 'anus' got played with or not, it's not my thing anyway!
When it was time for me to turn over this continued and had the desired effect.
She then proceeded to go mad with my cock in her mouth - lots of staged moaning and groaning, all with her mouth full of my best friend.
I decided it was time to fuck her before I fucked off.
Shot my bolt, showered off and away I went.
Would I go back? Probably not - Yana is loads better but sadly I think she's now saving all her best stuff for her new boyfriend.
Don't be out off by what I've written, she a pretty genuine girl and we all like different things.

Offline jimmyinreading

I saw her about a year ago. Hungarian girl. A bit arsey, (eg. shouting at me that I had to take all my stuff with me to the bathroom when going for a shower, in case I accused her of nicking anything!) But good after that, good massage, lovely bod, nice girl, great shag.

Offline Jamboney

Thanks for the comments guys. Will have to pay her a visit soon!