Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ema Slovakian, Locks Heath  (Read 1340 times)

Offline nigel4498

I see that Ema Slovakian is available today and displaying her phone number.
Let's hope she has sorted out her comms.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Adam940

Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years and no reply when questioned by a mod
Banned by: Iloveoral

Jessica English

Great news!!
 :yahoo:
when I was looking for agencies to work for I noticed her on a pompy agencies site so that might be why didn’t hear from her?

Offline Chooser

Comms as crap as ever - tried phoning and texting to no avail! Sure is great !!??  :dash:

Offline Myfun1

Got a booking with her later today, will let you all know how it goes, if it happens! Comms perfect so far!

Offline BDiONU

Got a booking with her later today, will let you all know how it goes, if it happens! Comms perfect so far!
Ditto.  Got 3 phone numbers.

Offline Myfun1

Offline nigel4498

Let's hope she's sorted out her comms.
Hope it goes well.

Offline Myfun1

Let's hope she's sorted out her comms.
Hope it goes well.

So far so good, just waiting for her to confirm the house number.

Offline BDiONU

So far so good, just waiting for her to confirm the house number.
Success! Everything as previously described 😁

Offline Adam940

She’s using the number on her AW profile the rest don’t go through, she’s appeared to have changed her number a few times.

Looks like she’s back on  :yahoo:

Offline Myfun1

She’s using the number on her AW profile the rest don’t go through, she’s appeared to have changed her number a few times.

Looks like she’s back on  :yahoo:

I had a different number too that she gave me. For everyone who is wondering, the meeting took place and it was good. I will write a full review when I get some time, but she said she was booked until 3 today and hopefully working past that too. Get in there quick.

Offline Adam940

I had a different number too that she gave me. For everyone who is wondering, the meeting took place and it was good. I will write a full review when I get some time, but she said she was booked until 3 today and hopefully working past that too. Get in there quick.

Glad you had fun!

Will look forward to reading your review.

Offline BDiONU

Myfun1 I hope not too much DFK as I CIM  :P Delicately disposed of in tissues.
3 numbers as she has 3 phones which can be confusing.

I got the impression she considers herself as a service provider. Only on days that she fancies it though. My experience was great 😁

Offline nigel4498

I got the impression she considers herself as a service provider. Only on days that she fancies it though

She is mainly part time as she does have a full time job.

Offline Myfun1

Myfun1 I hope not too much DFK as I CIM  :P Delicately disposed of in tissues.
3 numbers as she has 3 phones which can be confusing.

I got the impression she considers herself as a service provider. Only on days that she fancies it though. My experience was great 😁

Haha, did you see her before me then? I didn't kiss her thankfully! I cim too! Lol

Offline BDiONU

Haha, did you see her before me then? I didn't kiss her thankfully! I cim too! Lol
I was 11am, although on a diffent phone was offered 12 😁

Offline Myfun1

Haha. I was originally 11.30 then 12.

Offline nigel4498

Haha. I was originally 11.30 then 12.

Get a room you two  :D

Looking forward to the reviews

Offline mh

Get a room you two  :D

I think I know which room they would both choose to get.  :cool:

Online Derrick101

I was trying to arrange a session with her a week or so ago and she said that she'd hurt her elbow / wasn't in mood etc. Now I'm away, you buggers have been shagging her senseless  :lol:. I just hope she's recovered when I'm back next week.