Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Magi - Wimbledon  (Read 1007 times)

3 review(s) for SUNNY MEGAN  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

charming_red

Have reviewed this girl before and thought I’d do it again as this was one of the shittiest punts I’ve had to date and there was also a slight scare. This is one of those times I should have listened to the punting gods and stayed well away.

I’ve seen her a few times before so I thought we’d click. Unfortunately her likes list seems to have shrunk and this was reflected in her service. Shes still based in the residential house in Wimbledon 2-3mins walk from the stn. You’re exposed and it fuckin showed. Across the road there was a white car parked facing the house with some guy sitting there watching with some loud techno music on. When I got there, no one answers the door and it felt fuckin awful standing there. I waited about a min or so with my head turned away from the car, no answer, so make a quick getaway. On my way back I get a missed call and txt asking me if I’m around. I call and was told to go back as she was waiting. I should have told the receptionist to fuck off but said I’d go back. This time I went around the other way or entrance into the road to see if the car was still there. It was, this time music turned off and the guy chatting in some european language. That made me a little scared and felt really suspicious but I was thinking with my smaller head and decided to just go for it anyway. This time the door was answered and she makes an excuse she was waiting for me here in the living room and didn’t hear the door. Yeah whatever.

We go upstairs and once the dealings are over, we get down to business. First thing I noticed was she didn’t do OWO, but with condom. Also barely no kissing. In fact very light kissing with cigarette breath. After a few mins she lies down I give her reverse oral and shes unresponsive. So I go into mish. I go in and immediately she starts holding the condom in place and kept her hand there for the whole duration. When I started coming I couldn’t enjoy it, her hand in way stopped me giving a good pumping. A complete waste.

In between rounds, she started having a smoke out the window which was a turn off. 15mins later we started round 2. Again oral with condom and she had a towel wrapped around her. When I tried to remove it she said she was feeling a little cold. Then when I told her to jump on top she said ‘its not hard enough baby’ and was jacking me off frantically with her hand trying to make me come. This went on for a good 5-10mins or so.  I was like fuck it I’m fed up with this shit, lets finish now. Stopped, got changed and left with 15mins left.

When she went to the bathroom I looked through the curtain (we were in the front bedroom) to see if the car was there. It was gone.

I left hugely disappointed, £100 wasted and a little shaken but not stirred because of the car thing. I'm sure I'm being over cynical and it was nothing  :unknown:

Will I return? Like hell I will. Time to move on.

External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Sorry to hear your experience. I saw another girl Eve External Link/Members Only from this premises and I had good sessions with her. Last time when I went to see Eve, surprisingly Magi opened the door and then she took me to her room as she thought I booked her. :lol: She was looking hot though and I was thinking to see her in another day. But now after reading this I changed my mind. They have a receptionist who answers the phone but what I believe Magi also answers phone. But it's a bit suspicious if it was the fucking pimp in the car :thumbsdown:

charming_red

Hi mate, Magi used to answer the phone back in August but since then that annoying receptionist has taken over. She takes all the girls' calls from what I gather and have experienced. I've been to that place a few times before and had no problems with anyone watching, although you do feel exposed. You just have to make sure as you walk down the road theres no one behind you or approaching from the other direction. I'm thinking this was just a terrible coincidence with the white car :unknown: