Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight^Sophia (Northampton)  (Read 1788 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Did a search and She hasn't been mention so I thought if your in the area she might be worth a ring

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good feedback, no extra??? And good rates...

Offline CBPaul

Damn sure she has been mentioned on here before but buggered if I can find the thread.

Tried to see her earlier this year but hotel problems meant she cancelled, also some iffy reviews but I'm sure that someone else was using her profile whilst she went home.

Finally saw her myself a few months back as she had been on my list since last year and I thought what the hell - I'd had a few uninspiring punts. Pictures a bit old but still a decent body, very chatty (overly so if you let her) but she does give a good time. Kisses enthusiastically and unlimited sex, tight as the name suggests. I think someone felt she had a bit of a direct attitude but I didn't have a problem, got on well with her.

I haven't rushed back but if she was to be about when I felt the urge I would see her again. I think she likes to get to know what you like rather than being out to waste time and I get the impression that second time out would be a shag fest.

vt

I don't know who this guy saw but he didn't sound impressed... www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11562

Offline CBPaul

I don't know who this guy saw but he didn't sound impressed... www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11562

That's the post I was looking for, why couldn't I find it  :(

Definitely not the girl I saw, the size gives it away, I saw a size 10.

I made a comment on that post about the possibility of exchanging profiles because the FBs from last year were so far off compared to the OPs experience. Yes I know the pitfalls of the AW feedback system but even considering that something was fishy.

Offline sumertime

Met Sophia in Stevenage Hotel a couple of months back. I was on a rebound from a late cancellation but she took my call and made arrangements for a couple of hours later. There is asbsolutely no doubt the it is her in the photos on AW (and more in private gallery worth a view). She was good company with a good sense of humour and by hell she certainly could....... 9/10

Offline oldanddecrepid

Was due to meet her in Stevenage in the summer. Kept me waiting outside hotel in all for 45 mins (just 2 mins more , then 10 mins.....) before I gave up and left. Thats enough for me to blacklist her as unreliable.

OandD

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
That's the post I was looking for, why couldn't I find it  :(

Definitely not the girl I saw, the size gives it away, I saw a size 10.

I made a comment on that post about the possibility of exchanging profiles because the FBs from last year were so far off compared to the OPs experience. Yes I know the pitfalls of the AW feedback system but even considering that something was fishy.

Always search only using her 7-digit AW Username ID Number. Searching using links only won't always bring up all topics on her, as it will only pick up those links that fully match the link in your criteria.

Online Ego123

I can tell you about her I saw her in Stevenage looked amazing in photo but photoshopped I think she had at least 1 tooth missing which puts me right off she didn't get undressed either she doesn't do anal well she didn't for me said I was too big she did do owo and com but you know when you just don't gel with someone !! Shes ,,,how can I say this politely ! A little strange or out there she like to talk and ask lots of questions  not for me I'm afraid but each to their own

Offline CBPaul

I can tell you about her I saw her in Stevenage looked amazing in photo but photoshopped I think she had at least 1 tooth missing which puts me right off she didn't get undressed either she doesn't do anal well she didn't for me said I was too big she did do owo and com but you know when you just don't gel with someone !! Shes ,,,how can I say this politely ! A little strange or out there she like to talk and ask lots of questions  not for me I'm afraid but each to their own

I agree she'll talk the hind legs off a donkey if you let her and the pictures are a bit out of date IMO. But I didn't notice any missing teeth, she does kiss and fucks like a train so more positives than negatives.