Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail Spencer - Guildford  (Read 2731 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4727311) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Roggy123

External Link/Members Only

This was a couple of months ago now.

Comms:
Messaged via AW to begin with and made an appointment for a few days later. She leaves her number up on AW when she's working which also works.
On the day she still hadn't sent me her address so I had to prompt her 15 mins before, to which she apologised and sent me the address. Agreed one hour for £200

Residential street in Guildford, fairly leafy suburb type area, quite nice. Semi-detached house. I think I read a review somewhere, where someone has parked on her driveway..... don't think I'd try that myself, but there's space if you wish, or plenty of free on street parking for a short walk if you'd prefer. You're in full view of neighbours on the approach, some maybe out in their gardens. Various ring door bells etc will be present.

Meet:
She stood behind the door on opening and was dressed in quality lingerie and a robe. Very beautiful! I don't see why she leaves some of those pics on AW, they don't do her justice really. Most men would find her quite attractive. Age is probably about right for a WG's advertised age, she'd pass for the 34 y/o currently showing, albeit she's probably actually up to 5-10 years older. Curvy body, good boobs, only a slight tum, wouldn't put off most men, size 10/12 maybe. Pussy...... errrrr... I've seen better.
Very polite and respectful with some chit chat. Offers a drink (various types on offer, I took some odd herbal tea). Others have described her as posh, I don't really think so myself, more normal middle class.
Went upstairs and had a shower first. Then in to bedroom and more chit chat. She's certainly a unique, chatty, character. Will quite happily tell you some fairly personal details and ask you personal questions in return. If you're not ok with this then I'd suggest having some prepared answers ready. Also liked to mention that she has various sex therapy skills, as mentioned on her profile.
After a massage (which was quite nice), OW, RO, 69, RCG, CG, Mish, Doggy (I like to change up things quickly). All pretty good, makes some reasonable moaning noises which aren't over faked. She was nice and relaxed through it all and had some more fun chit chat at the same time. During RO she was fresh, clean and responsive and had a (probably fake) orgasm. During OW certainly played good attention to my balls (I can't remember her using her mouth, only hands). Also let me use a toy on her. I like vanilla and she delivered. Eventually condom off and finished me with her hand and kisses on my groin while I was lying down.

Another fun chit chat and very kind and respectful goodbyes.

I think you'll probably have to engage in polite socialness with her to have a good time. Being respectful (taking your shoes off, mopping up in the shower etc) will probably go a long way with her. No OWO either. Maybe not for everyone. £200/h is maybe a little steep unless you like vanilla.

One other thing. At one point she asked if I'd ever had a prostate massage. I just said 'no' and we carried on, but if that's your sort of thing then maybe she'd be up for it (I didn't ask though).

Offline anonymouse72

Great review, thank you. I've always thought she was very attractive, just a shame I'm never in the Guildford area. She used to be active on Twitter and has an Onlyfans account. Not hard to find and there are a few face pics on there.

Offline Stevelondon

Cheers for the review and also the mention about location.

It is leafy suburbia and I just know the neighbours will know everything that’s going on.
Me being very experienced of course wore a hoody, baseball cap and Covid mask.

Well I would have done if I hadn’t forgot to put them on as I got out the car parked on her drive. 😂

But seriously………… it is worth knowing about stuff like this as it will be a concern to some.
Bloody camera doorbells.

Offline MrMatrix

Been on my HL for a while. My only concern is I dont think she does FK. So OP was there any FK and was it any good :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

I’ll give you an answer MrM.

I’ve seen Abi a number of times now and the kissing has always been light…… for want of a better word.
Certainly not tongues entwined DFK.
I’ve always had a shower before walking into the bedroom. So I suspect availing yourself of the mouthwash while your at it might help 😂

Offline Roggy123

Yes that's right, DFK is not really on the menu, will certainly brush your lips with her tongue and give off a sensual kissing vibe, but not a proper DFK. But I liked it nonetheless.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:51:03 pm by Roggy123 »

Offline MrMatrix

I’ll give you an answer MrM.

I’ve seen Abi a number of times now and the kissing has always been light…… for want of a better word.
Certainly not tongues entwined DFK.
I’ve always had a shower before walking into the bedroom. So I suspect availing yourself of the mouthwash while your at it might help 😂
Thanks Steve :drinks: