Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Thai Ladyboy Warrington  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

A usual place in Warrington on a ground floor.  Had good and bad here. Lately seems more bad. Won't be returning if its this address in future.

The girl facially looked like she had a weird facelift that had been done way to tight. Like holding both hands against your cheeks and pulling your face back.

Arrived and ushered into the room first thing she said you want extras I cum £50. I said no. She asked again. I again said no.

She fucked off into another room for fucking ages and came back 10-15 mins later.

Said she kissed gave a closed mouth  peck and as I didn't fancy her couldn't be arsed.

She had a pretty rock solid and relatively girthy 5.5 ish inch nob. I didn't want to go near it. I just wanted to get it over with at this point. Bent her over so I didn't have to look at her. Went to rim her and she had an arse with hair like gandalfs beard. Swerved that option.
Somehow my dick was hard so decided to just give her a fucking.

Even that was a pain as she angled herself in a strange way.  She was actually just really pissing me off and annoying me at this point. This is meant to be enjoyable and was so far from it. I decided to turn her onto her back, and then give it another go. Pulled my nob out and the nodder was literally covered in shit.

She meekly apologised and then changed the rubber. At this point the absolute cunt decided to respond to a message on her phone telling me next client outside she is so popular here.

Just to recap i've faced a girl I find not attractive, a hairy ringpiece, no kissing, no hint of eroticness at all and now shit on my nob and had just about managed to keep an erection.

I just said its not for me and got up to clean up and get dressed.

The deluded tranny now decided to ask - Will I be back?  Rather bluntly I replied No of course I won't.

£100 wasted. 10-20 mins wasted of my life.

I am sure I will have a good punt soon. This certainly won't take much to beat.

I highly recommend no one bothers seeing this one.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Disgusting, lazy service that mate. £50 for her to cum is a piss take too.

Thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 11:37:12 am by BoneOnBlackpool »

Offline Symbolically

I'm sick to fucking death of reading negatives about Thai ladyboys and girls, The vast majority of them seem to be rude, lazy and disinterested and overpriced for a full service, I haven't punted in some time and I doubt I will for the foreseeable future.

The hairy arse would have finished me there and then lol

Offline Tony Mac

A usual place in Warrington on a ground floor.  Had good and bad here. Lately seems more bad. Won't be returning if its this address in future.

The girl facially looked like she had a weird facelift that had been done way to tight. Like holding both hands against your cheeks and pulling your face back.

Arrived and ushered into the room first thing she said you want extras I cum £50. I said no. She asked again. I again said no.

She fucked off into another room for fucking ages and came back 10-15 mins later.

Said she kissed gave a closed mouth  peck and as I didn't fancy her couldn't be arsed.

She had a pretty rock solid and relatively girthy 5.5 ish inch nob. I didn't want to go near it. I just wanted to get it over with at this point. Bent her over so I didn't have to look at her. Went to rim her and she had an arse with hair like gandalfs beard. Swerved that option.
Somehow my dick was hard so decided to just give her a fucking.

Even that was a pain as she angled herself in a strange way.  She was actually just really pissing me off and annoying me at this point. This is meant to be enjoyable and was so far from it. I decided to turn her onto her back, and then give it another go. Pulled my nob out and the nodder was literally covered in shit.

She meekly apologised and then changed the rubber. At this point the absolute cunt decided to respond to a message on her phone telling me next client outside she is so popular here.

Just to recap i've faced a girl I find not attractive, a hairy ringpiece, no kissing, no hint of eroticness at all and now shit on my nob and had just about managed to keep an erection.

I just said its not for me and got up to clean up and get dressed.

The deluded tranny now decided to ask - Will I be back?  Rather bluntly I replied No of course I won't.

£100 wasted. 10-20 mins wasted of my life.

I am sure I will have a good punt soon. This certainly won't take much to beat.

I highly recommend no one bothers seeing this one.

Correction. You’ve faced a man you don’t find attractive

Offline Chris1990mcr

And you read trans reports but aren’t gay  :thumbsup:

Offline Thephoenix

Correction. You’ve faced a man you don’t find attractive

Oh dear!

Offline Thephoenix

Apart from that, it was ok then? :rolleyes:

Sorry that didn't go to plan mate,but it gave me a good giggle. :thumbsup:

Offline Snagbadjer

Rimming the hairy arse of someone you find repulsive takes commitment. Well done, mate.

Offline mexicola

Her AW profile

And she has mixed reviews on here