Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taty Ginger (TS) Manchester City centre  (Read 3537 times)

Online Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1 hour

Introduction
In the city centre for a meeting which ended earlier than expected. My mind then wandered to scratching the trans itch again. I had looked at Taty Gingers profile recently and felt she was attractive and not the amazon type of girl. I contacted her and made an appointment for an hour later.

Her apartment is not far from Piccadilly station which suited me fine. Bit of difficulty getting in through two sets of keypads but finally arrived at her door. Behind the door trick so you’re in before you see her in the flesh. Now Taty is not tall, has a very nice figure and in my opinion very pretty with long light ginger hair (her own). She asked me to take my shoes off in the hallway and led me to the bedroom. The apartment itself was clean and modern and the bathroom was also clean and tidy.

Once in the bedroom we completed the financial transaction and we’re good to go.

The Action
I had told her I wanted her to take control (I’ do have weakness for assertive women) She stood behind me after I stripped and felt her body pressing against me while her hands caressed me, quite erotic really. We then lay on the bed and kissed , it was light French kissing and very enjoyable. By this time her cock was hard and as far as I can remember stayed that way for the duration. I gave her oral , she directed me on the best technique and made me gag a few times. Then she put me on my back lifted my legs up and gave me a wonderful rimming session. Then lubed me up , protection on and gently entered me. Over the time she had me on my back, front, doggie and sideways. We stopped occasionally where she wanted more oral. I explored her body at one point , it’s quite curvy. I also gave her a good rimming while playing with her cock, she was moaning and clearly she likes to be rimmed. Finished off with a nice hand job on me.

Then the time was up and she got the shower ready for me. She had hung my clothes up which was nice touch. A quick kiss then I’m on my way.

Conclusion
Taty is attractive and has a nice demeanour. She provided a good service in a nice environment. I would happy see her again should the opportunity arise when next in the city centre.

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for the review mate. She looks hot I’ve seen her profile pop up a few times. Might pay her a visit.