Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladyboy Thai Massage Salford.  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Thephoenix

Listed on Google as Thai Ladyboy Massage in Salford.

I can't find any other live links.

Photos, location, street view, phone number and other details available on the Google listing.
Location in an apartment opposite the barbers.

Meeting arranged by text and agreed £70 for one hour sensual massage.

Full address given by phone call on arrival.

I was met by Parry dressed in a smart dress and she looked quite presentable, although it needs to be said she's not one of your usual young, small, slim, Thai ladyboys  often reviewed on these pages. If that's what you're after, you'll be disappointed.

Parry is older, and pretty well bigger all round.
She might possibly be more accurately described as a ladybloke rather than a ladyboy.

Into the room and glad to find a proper heated massage bench.

Parry disposed of her dress to reveal a short black lace negligee and nowt else other than a big todger ready for action.

I made myself as comfortable as possible lying face down and got a surprise when the first thing I felt was a cold wet wipe in between my arse cheeks, followed by another cleaning around my gonads. Not something I'd had before but so what...it felt quite pleasant.

What followed was a decent full body massage with  nice warm oil, which mainly concentrated on the exogenous zones.

On turning over the sensual massage continued and she presented her erection for me to feast on while she played with my cocknballs and probed my arse hole with a finger or two.

A happyish ending was achieved with a decent HJ and a vibrator buzzing away up my bum.

Maybe not to everyone's taste,  but I quite enjoyed it.
I got the impression possibly more on offer as a regular, but I won't be returning to find out.
I'm always on the lookout for something different and I enjoyed this as a one off.

Parry is friendly and speaks good English.
The only reason it's not a positive for me is it felt a bit rushed and I I didn't really get the full hour.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 10:25:38 pm by Thephoenix »