Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Salina Thai (Farnborough at the time)  (Read 6133 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7393087) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline faquin1

External Link/Members Only

Made some enquiries nearer where I live but nothing available. Needed to nut and had been admiring this one for some time but outside my usual travel zone. No reviews so took a the plunge and made my way over. This was last week.

Well. She is beautiful. A stunner. I was very attracted. Pictures are completely accurate. Description says size 6. She's not a size 6 as she's probably 5'8" with proportions to measure. Slim, no body fat. Great tits and hips like a real woman. Gorgeous face and lips.

Great personality and humour (sightly dry).

Nice flat in Farnborough with allocated parking if there is not some old builders van already in it. Otherwise you can park on the street in front of the complex like I did.

Paid £100 for half-hour. Had shower. Requested BJ, 69, I fuck her, she fuck me. She said couldn't do all that in half an hour so wouldn't fuck me. I went with it and the sex was fantastic and I finished with a massive come load in the bag in her back pussy.

We chatted then I left. All done in about 20 minutes or so. So I could have had what I wanted. She struck me as a gold digger but who could blame her. She'd make a lovely play thing for a yaught owning oil magnet. Overall I recommend and I want to see her again.  :cool:

Offline charliepie

Thanks for reviewing, she's the most beautiful ladyboy I've seen for a while judging from her pictures.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 03:40:25 pm by charliepie »

Offline Chris1990mcr

Thank you for reviewing, shes just showing in Manchester and was going to ask if anyone had seen as looked a bit to good to be true.

Will visit this coming weekend.

thank you.

Offline Chrispy

Thanks for the review I was tempted when she was in farnborough. 

Offline callmemike

I saw her as well. Really beautiful. She came a lot too. Didn't even charge me for it even though it's usually extra with ladyboys. Guess she was just horny as well

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I saw her as well. Really beautiful. She came a lot too. Didn't even charge me for it even though it's usually extra with ladyboys. Guess she was just horny as well

Welcome to UKP
As a new member you can review up to 12 months back, it would help it you could add your report for others please  :drinks:

Offline Hazz9902

She looks fit
Showing in Birmingham now too  :wacko:
Hopefully my schedule aligns and I can pay her a visit

Offline mh

£150 for the half hour now. Worth it or not?

Plan B at £100 is a TOFTT External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 09:25:06 am by mh »

Offline Bat

£200 for an hour though. Looks like she’s trying to discourage half hour bookings.

Offline mh

£200 for an hour though. Looks like she’s trying to discourage half hour bookings.

Could be, but is she worth £150 minimum or £200 for an hour? I'd have had a go at £100, I rarely have an hour to spare once travel time is factored in.

Offline mh

Phone mustn't have been ringing. Now changed to £120/£170. Getting closer, but I have a plan B at £100 for the half hour.

Offline Bat

Phone mustn't have been ringing. Now changed to £120/£170. Getting closer, but I have a plan B at £100 for the half hour.

Excellent, it was £200 this morning. Good old 'supply & demand' economics in play :)

Offline Chris1990mcr

They tend to have london price and everywhere else price. I'd guess last in London.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Plan B at £100 is a TOFTT External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure there was a neg review for this girl under another name as I was going to book her myself and changed my mind.Not 100% sure though.

Online themaserman

No prices showing at the mo...Confusing!