Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Gateshead/Newcastle  (Read 3687 times)

Offline getfree3030

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: £230 Incall (£180 base + £50 cum)
When: July 2023

Comms
•   Excellent. Very fast replies and straight to the point, via Whatsapp.

•   Flat in Gateshead (Newcastle Upon Tyne), south side of the river. Very clean and functional.

Girl
•   BP/OF/Google pics are completely representative of her. Just slightly less make up vs the most glammed up photos.
•   Stunning face as per photos.
•   Great body shape and tone as per photos. Great ass.
•   Fake tits but not badly done; unsure of size but again see photos.
•   Age not sure, I’d say 27-30.
•   Very friendly girl, easy to chat to and willing to please.
•   Very good English, with a thicc Brazilian accent.

Meet
•   Brief introduction and kiss, sorted paperwork and quick shower.
•   After the shower, started with DFK, on offer throughout the entire punt. Proper DFK, very Deep, passionate with tongue vacuuming etc. Ie how it should be done. Very soft lips.
•   Then played with her tits and sucked her nipples, which were responsive and she seemed to like it.
•   Then moved down to OWO her (while also fingering her). She got hard quickly, and while I’d say it’s definitely big and thick I’m not expert on sizes (as I’m just an average Joe), so see her photos to get an idea. Tried my best to DT her but realised it’s not that easy with my gag reflex. After this, I will show more appreciation for girls who make it seems like it’s no big deal. Surprisingly, I was able to make her cum in my mouth (kinda sweet/no taste, or maybe Covid just cancelled my tastebuds).
•   Then she returned the favour. Excellent technique. Great rotation between levels of pressure/suction on the right points, half DT, tickling and licking the balls as well, while maintaining a sexy eye contact. Had to stop her or I would have cum.
•   Then protected anal sex in doggie, mish, lateral spoon and prone bone. Very energetic, passionate, constant eye contact and lots of kissing, with her playing with herself. She definitely took a pounding and grabbing that perfect ass was one of the highlights.
•   Didn’t play with her feet, as there was no time, but they were soft/nicely shaped/well kept and with white nail paint.
•   Finished with CIM: she took it like a champ while I was fingering her and then went to clean in the bathroom. No swallowing.
•   Some relax and brief chat about random stuff, then showered and left.

Will I be going back? – Definitely yes, if I manage to be again near a city where she works. She’s stunning and not gonna lie, she easily gives hot cis girls a run for their money. Also, her technique was on another level and her attitude was fantastic, completely engaged.

TL;DR:

Positives
•   Stunning transgirl easily hotter than lots of cis girls and with a body to die for (especially the ass).
•   Extremely willing to please and engaging/friendly.
•   Solidly delivered GFE; spot on DFK/OWO technique and a lot into anal; she definitely knows how to deliver her services.

Neutral
•   Nothing.

Negatives
•   Nothing.

Offline tynetunnel

This is a second green review for this one, who from her pics (said to be accurate) is absolutely stunning (imho) and does not to my old eyes bear any resemblance to having once been a guy. Probably the most convincing TS I have ever seen. From the two reviews I must admit I’m tempted  :thumbsup:

Thanks for being brave enough to review OP

Offline Billybumpit

Thanks for the review. Was the £50 extra for her to cum or you to cum in her mouth?

Offline getfree3030

Hello, the £50 extra was for her to cum. No extra for me to cum in her mouth