Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Charm TS - Warrington  (Read 3655 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136994) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

£70 quicky was booked.

Nice little service apartment set up near Warrington station. Clean place.

She looked like pics. Deffo a TV rather than TS. She was incredibly eager to please from the outset. 

She deepthroated me to the point she was gagging and kept kissing in between, I made her lick my ass, licked her ass, back to sucking, kissing sucking her nipples.

This girl was just keen to please and doing anything to ensure I had a nice time.

Rubbered up and fucked her in a few positions. Her ass was like that of a virgin and tight as fuck.

eventually pulled out and was going to wank over her ass. This point she insisted she took me in her mouth and sucked to completion keeping the load in her mouth.

Well worth a visit, nice eager to please great attitude. If she gets a tit job would be great. Shes pretty young an fresh to scene. Told me shes 22 and seems accurate.

Quite enjoyed my time with her, overstayed and no rush at all.

No extra costs during my visit.

Online charliepie

She describes herself as busty in her advert, are you saying she had no boobs as she's more TV than TS? Thanks for the review by the way.