Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tiffany - Bristol  (Read 5201 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location - Clifton village, decent little flat, maybe a bit public entrance wise. nice easy comms. £100 for 30 mins, no rush might have gone over a bit.

Saw the review and liked the look of the video so decided on a whim to see if i could se Tiffany in the short window i had free. Quick text, quick reply and arranged for 30 mins later.

Buzzed in, and went up to the flat where i was met by a very petite attractive Thai TS. MOney excahnged and on to the action. She was fairly quiet but english seems decent. She has much darker skin than in her video, i ofund her pretty sexy, that tiny body and those lovely tits, and bright red lip stick. She allowed kissing and we did some though i never went for full french. explored her sexy body, she has a lovely thin but decnet length cock that was fun to make hard and frottage and suck. We 69'd and then i asked if she wanted to fuck me. On my back lubed, condom on and she went for it so i made her slowly get in me and then it was a lovely fuck, her size was great as when we flipped and she did me doggy i could really control the strokes which she clearly liked. I could sense she was maybe struggling a bit, or maybe like the other review was trying not to cum, so i asked if i could fuck her. She has a delightful tight little ass, totally un like those big ass Brazilians, and i oved seeing my cock enter her hole. This was really hot, i was able to lean over and wank her cock and kiss her neck, it was quite erotic. I didn't want to cum too quick so i flipped her over and fucked her like that, wanking her cock, squeezing her lovely tits. This was great and after a bit of that i shot my load. Quick clean up and out. I could probably have had a shower but i was in a rush.

Great fun with a sexy little thai. She was maybe a bit too quiet, i do like a it of engagement, but that's my only quibble.

Do it.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Nice review.....looks like she's here for a while ?

Offline elfy72

Only until 7th March according to her Birchplace advert, she only stays in places a short while, same as her friend TS Bounnythai.

Offline princerico

she has been here for longer than most touring girls so is either getting lots of bookings or likes the Suspension Bridge or something :-)

It was OWO for both of us by the way, forgot to say, and jolly good fun it was too.  :dance: