Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie of Amour  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only
Not having any luck in finding what I wanted on AW I thought I would give an agency a try.I haven't used an agency since the days of NG and SHH.So looked about and Maria of Diamonds was my first choice but as she hardly ever seems to be working I opted fora half hour with Lucie of Amour.

Comms were very good and was directed to a house in Seaham it seemed discrete enough no neighbours out in the garden or it could have just been the time of day.Lucie says she doesn't do too many incalls as it would look suspicious so prefers outcalls.The house itself is very nice and clean and likewise the bedroom.
Lucie is a very slim,attractive mature lady who states her age as 57 and I have no reason to doubt that though she does look a good deal younger.She was dressed in a silky type robe which once the paperwork was out of the way she removed to reveal a very nice bra and pants combo.
We got down to some very nice and enthusiastic DFK while I removed the bra to reveal a nice pair of small but very nice tits with responsive nipples.Working my way down I removed the britches to uncover a smooth pussy that looked like it belonged to someone much younger.I then commenced on my favourite pastime which she seemed to enjoy as much as me.After about 10 mins she performed a very acceptable OWO with a unusual light touch which I found nice,then it was time to cover up and let her ride me which she did with  gusto.A couple more positions then off with the hood and a combination hand and oral finish.
A very enjoyable experience all round,with Lucie a very enthusiastic and energetic participant.
I would definitely return once I have worked through Amours other mature ladies and Diamonds elusive Maria.