Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kah Little redhaired - Bolton. Beware, Scammer  (Read 6533 times)

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

External Link/Members Only

In bolton

Scammer. She only does bank transfer and then when you transfer money says she didn't get it then kicks you out. Yeah just avoid. Its a pity tho since she had a gorgeous body. I'll easily say she had the best ass I've seen for a ts

All in all I'm just pissed I went all the way to Manchester (40 miles away from me for to be scammed)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How long was your booking meant to be and how much did you transfer?

Offline FLYING BLUE

In bolton

Scammer. She only does bank transfer and then when you transfer money says she didn't get it then kicks you out. Yeah just avoid. Its a pity tho since she had a gorgeous body. I'll easily say she had the best ass I've seen for a ts

All in all I'm just pissed I went all the way to Manchester (40 miles away from me for to be scammed)

Have to assume you are very new to punting?

You've broken the Cardinal rule - never pay anything upfront.

Offline Richthescouser

I read is him having paid while there and still been kicked out.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

It was 100 pounds. Since I paid through bank I got my money back anyways. 1 call and got it back next day so I wasn't too bothered.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

I paid at her place. I'm a fairly new punter.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I paid at her place. I'm a fairly new punter.
Have a read of this, it's full of useful information.  External Link/Members Only

Offline T13

Also should be moved to ts section

Offline NeilB1972

Am so very sorry to hear this HeavenlyDemon1,  am really happy to read you got reimbursed. I too was so tempted to book her, we exchanged quite a number of messages as I knew where she was working from.
Though I felt not to bother. Her profile says she is now in Preston.

Offline T13

I had issue in past where I made a transfer but the bank refused to sort this as it was me who made the transfer and it wasn’t a payment by credit card etc. meaning it was my fault. All be it mine was for a purchase of a car. But still same method. How did u get your money back mate.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

Different banks probably. They may have different refund policies.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

How long was your booking meant to be and how much did you transfer?

It's was quiet some time ago. 1 month I think. And price was 100.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

I'm here.ill be posting a review in a few days.

Offline chrishornx

Offline Manchester098

Same thing happened to me when I met Gaby Cerejinha hot TS transferred the money and say I did receive it after that never transfer again. 

Offline candyjohn

read a forum about the same thing happening with karina buarque who tours the UK sometimes

Granted, the comments from the forum date back to 2015 and she responds by saying she is threatening legal action (all be it whilst also saying that she doesn't give a fuck about the accusations as they do not affect her business in any way lol)

Just a heads up.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 03:20:35 am by candyjohn »