Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Working Girls  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Stud01

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendation from experience for any english (caucasion) born girls in london. Ideally looking for a blonde, relatively slim size 6-8. A definate bonus is if they are happy to take anal. Can be either agency or independent. Maximum budget would be £250 if she is a stunner otherwise within £200. Looking for a one off treat. Hopefully london based but willing to travel for the right WG.

Thanks in advance

thorltd

Ees have outdone the British.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Outcalls only  External Link/Members Only

Mostly meets your criteria.  Profile says size 8 but closer to a 10.  1-hour outcall under your cap.  Does anal.

Offline Stud01

Outcalls only  External Link/Members Only

Mostly meets your criteria.  Profile says size 8 but closer to a 10.  1-hour outcall under your cap.  Does anal.

Thanks, have you seen her before? If so, any good?

SuitedandBooted

Tried to meet Celina earlier this year, and got a lukewarm response wth a long list of questions, which she would review the responses and then decide.

Obviously I didn’t pass her criteria. She did ask for occupation, salary (??), and annual punting spend.  Cheeky cow!

Offline DipsyDoodle

Thanks, have you seen her before? If so, any good?

Yes, I saw her and I realised that I didn't write up a review when somebody else was recently asking about her.  Accurate pictures, enthusiastic, stripped naked about 60 seconds after coming through my hotel door.  Profile age is accurate.  Her handbag was full of toys.  Spent an hour in pretty non-stop action with no clock watching until I unloaded.  Had a drink in the bar afterwards where we each bought each other a round.  Nice lass.  Giggles a lot.  She did arrive 90 minutes late but I wasn't bothered as there was Champions League football match on the telly that I was watching.  She kept me informed via WhatsApp the whole time.

DylanPerry

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendation from experience for any english (caucasion) born girls in london. Ideally looking for a blonde, relatively slim size 6-8. A definate bonus is if they are happy to take anal. Can be either agency or independent. Maximum budget would be £250 if she is a stunner otherwise within £200. Looking for a one off treat. Hopefully london based but willing to travel for the right WG.

Thanks in advance

Valerie Fox

EDIT: Scrap that. Just noticed your price ranges.

Can't help you off the top of my head. Most of the good Brits (in my experience anyway) are from up North...and none of the ones that spring to mind do anal.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:25:08 am by DylanPerry »

Offline Heph

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 01:07:02 am by Heph »

Ron da Cuba

Hi,

Thanks in advance
[/quote

You may struggle to find a slim size 6-8 English girl. The EEs imo are slimmer, healthier and fitter. English girls normally smoke and don't excercise. Add in a crappy fast food diet and this is what you get........reaches for tin hat and hides under the table.

DylanPerry

Nigel Farage's chick  :lol:

Indeed 😂😂😂

She certainly fits the no holes barred criteria, v good service all in all. Although I always got a feeling she's past it. She's certainly older than you'd think, judging from her filming history. Has certainly had a lot of cosmetic work done.