Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF couples  (Read 1225 times)

Offline brill

just thought i would make a thread for if anybody wanted to recommend any good mmf couples they have punted with, not WG and another punter.. actually couples.
I have seen a few who are no longer on the site.. one of them was really fun a damn shame they no longer work on AW.. so if anyone can recommend would be appreciated as i am sure few punters would be interested in this to.. sometimes i like to switch it up :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline mattharding

just thought i would make a thread for if anybody wanted to recommend any good mmf couples they have punted with, not WG and another punter.. actually couples.
I have seen a few who are no longer on the site.. one of them was really fun a damn shame they no longer work on AW.. so if anyone can recommend would be appreciated as i am sure few punters would be interested in this to.. sometimes i like to switch it up :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

When you like to switch it up, do you mean, as in you want some bi-action with the guy? Or you just want to knob the girl with her partner in a regular MMF sense?

Offline brill

When you like to switch it up, do you mean, as in you want some bi-action with the guy? Or you just want to knob the girl with her partner in a regular MMF sense?

knob a mans woman

Offline mattharding

I haven't ever partaken in a genuine couple MMF booking. Might be interesting to hear from others who have though as its quite a niche area.

You could probably get something like that for free on AFF.

Offline brill

I haven't ever partaken in a genuine couple MMF booking. Might be interesting to hear from others who have though as its quite a niche area.

You could probably get something like that for free on AFF.

AFF?

Offline mattharding

Yes AdultFriendFinder. It can be hit or miss on there though. Lot of time wasters. So AW could be a lot better with reviews and payments established upfront.