Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AkiLondoni - a word of warning.  (Read 893 times)

Tom5334

I've had a RB in for a couple of days for a PSE themed incall in London.

I had an email from AkiLondon out of the blue this afternoon, without a bid on my RB.

The exchange of emails started well, she asked me what I was after, I asked about negotiating a rate.

She then got quite graphic about what turns her on, I'm liking it, always like a bit of a taster via email.
After about 4 emails she asks me if I'm the man who beat her up, she thinks its me as my initials are similar, I use two made up initials on my AW account.

I assure her I'm not him, and that I was only replying to her emails as I was interested in a potential booking.
She then says she is going to tell the Police, they are still looking for the bastard that punched and kicked her, she is sure it's me.

I tell her once again, it's not me, she emailed me out of the blue and I thought we were arranging a booking. I tell her I won't contact her and leave it at that.

From the tone of the emails accusing me of being her attacker, you can tell the poor girl is still suffering, I've no idea why she's set up a new profile, it seems that she's trying to find the punter who beat her by emailing people on AW!

I'm sure the Police have to have a little more evidence than a series of emails but it could worry some punters.

Reading the other thread on this girl it seems I'm not the first punter she's emailed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

I've had a RB in for a couple of days for a PSE themed incall in London.

I had an email from AkiLondon out of the blue this afternoon, without a bid on my RB.

The exchange of emails started well, she asked me what I was after, I asked about negotiating a rate.

She then got quite graphic about what turns her on, I'm liking it, always like a bit of a taster via email.
After about 4 emails she asks me if I'm the man who beat her up, she thinks its me as my initials are similar, I use two made up initials on my AW account.

I assure her I'm not him, and that I was only replying to her emails as I was interested in a potential booking.
She then says she is going to tell the Police, they are still looking for the bastard that punched and kicked her, she is sure it's me.

I tell her once again, it's not me, she emailed me out of the blue and I thought we were arranging a booking. I tell her I won't contact her and leave it at that.

From the tone of the emails accusing me of being her attacker, you can tell the poor girl is still suffering, I've no idea why she's set up a new profile, it seems that she's trying to find the punter who beat her by emailing people on AW!

I'm sure the Police have to have a little more evidence than a series of emails but it could worry some punters.

Reading the other thread on this girl it seems I'm not the first punter she's emailed.

External Link/Members Only

it may have been her pimp or boyfriend, seems to be a nut case.