Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Needed for Central London  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Drake90

Hi All,

I am sure I will get some flack for this but I will try and nip it in the bud now! I am working in London at some point and as it seems to have a huge amount of wgs it seems a great time to get a visit in.

I am kind of in the mood for the bimbo type, English and large boobs. The nearest tube to where I am is Blackfriars but I don't know the area that well.

Couple of girls I have potentially found are LillyLongLegs and BritishElle. Equally maybe I should go whole hog travel across London and try to get hold of Chessie Kay. Reviews seem a bit mixed of Lilly bit the more negative ones seem quite old. Elle I can't seem to find anything on.

So does anyone have any recommendations? Not just the girls I have identified but in general for the area?

Yes I haven't done any reviews but I will do one based on this visit as payback I promise.

Thanks in advance.

Offline DipsyDoodle

LillyLongLegs is not a bimbo and more full of herself if you read her reviews on here.  I'd try elsewhere.

Price point?  Services you are after?

Offline Drake90

Good point probably max 200 for an hour and nothing special in services just well a standard good time.

They can be intelligent as long as they look right  :D

Offline DipsyDoodle

Blonde bimbo with decent sized natural boobs.  All inclusive and under your price point.  Does out-calls only.

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a while back but delinquent on the review.

Offline claretandblue

Good point probably max 200 for an hour and nothing special in services just well a standard good time.

They can be intelligent as long as they look right  :D
Chessie kay will deliver on looks and service but is way over that hourly budget

Offline Drake90

Thanks for your help guys I will make contact and report back.

That is my problem with Chessie... could do the half hour but not sure if it is worth it. She seems to have good feedback.

Offline backofthenet

Blonde bimbo with decent sized natural boobs.  All inclusive and under your price point.  Does out-calls only.

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a while back but delinquent on the review.

can you tell us any more about this lass? Cheers

mrhappypants

Hi All,

I am sure I will get some flack for this but I will try and nip it in the bud now! I am working in London at some point and as it seems to have a huge amount of wgs it seems a great time to get a visit in.

I am kind of in the mood for the bimbo type, English and large boobs. The nearest tube to where I am is Blackfriars but I don't know the area that well.

Couple of girls I have potentially found are LillyLongLegs and BritishElle. Equally maybe I should go whole hog travel across London and try to get hold of Chessie Kay. Reviews seem a bit mixed of Lilly bit the more negative ones seem quite old. Elle I can't seem to find anything on.

So does anyone have any recommendations? Not just the girls I have identified but in general for the area?

Yes I haven't done any reviews but I will do one based on this visit as payback I promise.

Thanks in advance.

I have, but not sure you will like them.  English SP’s in London are usually overpriced.  If you can be less prescriptive, you are MUCH more likely to book a hot, willing and reasonably priced SP.

Offline DipsyDoodle

can you tell us any more about this lass? Cheers

Sure.  I should have written a proper review but ....

Accurate profile pictures and does what she says on her Services with enthusiasm.  Giggles a lot.  Profile age seems accurate.  Showed up about 90 minutes late but I was watching a Champions league football match so wasn't bothered.  She kept me informed the whole time.  No clock watching.  Had drinks with her after the booking where we bought each other a round.

Offline backofthenet

Sure.  I should have written a proper review but ....

Accurate profile pictures and does what she says on her Services with enthusiasm.  Giggles a lot.  Profile age seems accurate.  Showed up about 90 minutes late but I was watching a Champions league football match so wasn't bothered.  She kept me informed the whole time.  No clock watching.  Had drinks with her after the booking where we bought each other a round.

that's helpful, thanks so much, and for your message. Duly hotlisted!