Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Questions from a new londoner  (Read 990 times)

theonelastchance

Hi all!

Thank you for establishing such a great forum, it really makes a life easier. So, I've got a couple of questions regarding my possibilities here. If you will help me with finding answers to these questions, it will be cool!

1) Are there any analogs of german FKK? Or strip clubs where you can "fire" a girl for an hour? Or only individuals?
2) Erotic "massages". Is there any action there, or only HJ? Are the photos on the websites totally fake?
3) Contacting. As I understand, local site with girls have its own message system. Is it usable or I should get a sim for these activities?

Cheers!

Offline Jonestown

Have you actually read any of the threads on this forum ?

Offline cueball

Have you actually read any of the threads on this forum ?

Never mind him reading the forum, I've read his bloody post three times now and I still can't make any sense of it.

Wtf is "analog of German fkk"????

:dash:

vw

Type of sausage festival !   :lol:

Offline Goldfinch

Fkk-freikorperkultur  or free body culture.

Basically sauna clubs or mega brothels that are found in Germany and across Europe. :hi:

Offline Jonestown

Come to that, I thought you fired pottery for an hour or so, not strippers and wg's

Offline Steely Dan

Hi all!

Thank you for establishing such a great forum, it really makes a life easier. So, I've got a couple of questions regarding my possibilities here. If you will help me with finding answers to these questions, it will be cool!

1) Are there any analogs of german FKK? Or strip clubs where you can "fire" a girl for an hour? Or only individuals?
No.  There are some External Link/Members Only, see the page on the Wiki.  For exact FKK experience, we go to germany!
2) Erotic "massages". Is there any action there, or only HJ? Are the photos on the websites totally fake?
Often there is full sex.  It depends.  Post link of the place you want to know about.
3) Contacting. As I understand, local site with girls have its own message system. Is it usable or I should get a sim for these activities?
Most UKP members think a punting phone is a good idea. A few dont care.  Depends on your situation.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 11:06:27 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Fucking hell - you can tell the Easter holidays have just started...Guess who is staying with their dad for the next few weeks.

That, or we have someone who isn't able to spend some time looking around the site before actually posting!