Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla Jollie - Northolt  (Read 1446 times)

7 review(s) for Kayla Jollie (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

mystery2015

Same block in Northolt that Anabelle and a few other Romanians work. Saw Kayla a couple of months ago.

Comms via txt, paid £60 for 30 mins.

Let me say it straight away, looks wise this girl is HOT. I mean very very cute. The type of girl you would want by your arm walking down the street. Very pretty, slim and tanned.

Unfortunately the service doesn't match up.

Received OW, 69 and various positions. The problem with this girl is she doesn't like staying in 1 position for more than a couple of mins. It feels like she is rushing you to do everything you want, so you can finish sooner and go sooner. I had to taste that pussy but after about 1 min she kept moving away. Then I had her on top and she just gets off when she feels like it. I tried to be playful with her but her English was limited so it was hard.

Was in there for about 20 mins total. Again could easily be a negative due to service but she really is smoking hot.

If you want to pump and dump a cute girl then go for it but don't expect a magical time cos you won't get it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tristen92

I keep getting drawn to this chick's pic but thankfully prior reviews warned me off. Thanks for further reassuring me of her shitness

mystery2015

I keep getting drawn to this chick's pic but thankfully prior reviews warned me off. Thanks for further reassuring me of her shitness
I know what you mean, as soon as I saw her profile the pics just pulled me in. Fortunately she's 10 mins away from my house so had to go visit.

Haven't been back and won't be.