Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Cordy - B12  (Read 936 times)

blkshaft

Has anyone seen Mary cordy in the B12 area of Birmingham at all

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Might help if you provided a link.

blkshaft

I'm sorry but I don't know how to put the link up

Offline shed

Have you visited a SP since you joined 3 years ago  :unknown:

blkshaft

She works oppersite Highgate park in a flat

Offline GingerNuts

You're not helping yourself.

How to post your own link: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

Don't know how to do reviews either

Offline scutty brown

She works oppersite Highgate park in a flat

So how do you know about her? Have YOU seen her?

blkshaft

I have seen her once and she is a good fuck apart from her being drunk

Offline GingerNuts

There must be a glitch in the forum software. I can't find your review :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

You've been a member since 2016 and now want information from us about a girl you've fucked but never reviewed.
Do you see the problem?

blkshaft

Offline The Wagged Wascal

So what are you going to do about it?

Offline Hoping

Have you heard of copying and pasting.  Suddenly you get a link!!  Clever isn't it.

Now, how about some reviews or just piss off.

Offline Xtro

There must be a glitch in the forum software. I can't find your review :unknown:

This isn't the Matrix GingerNuts.........   This is a LEECH ALERT!!!!    :scare:

Offline GingerNuts

This isn't the Matrix GingerNuts.........   This is a LEECH ALERT!!!!    :scare:

Perhaps my sarcasm needs work.

Offline smiley9

So if you have already seen her once why are you asking ???  :dash:

Also no Review  from you to help others and yet you want help  :thumbsdown:

You have provided no link ?  :dash:

:drinks:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You've been a member since 2016 and now want information from us about a girl you've fucked but never reviewed.
Do you see the problem?
Banned now. Loads of his threads were requests for muscly women, mature women 40+, gang bangs, tight pussies. Looks like a troll to me designed to send people on a goose chase with his silly requests. I wouldn't want to discourage anybody from requests, but to ask information on a girl he's already seen is just silly. I also know some people are shy about reviewing and that's fine, but as they say obvious troll is obvious troll.

Offline shed

Out of interest why would anybody be shy in writing a review. Just curious to know

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Out of interest why would anybody be shy in writing a review. Just curious to know
Two main reasons one is writing ability, some people on this board have written English as a second language or maybe they just aren't sure how to structure. I have never written a review on Amazon for example as people often sum it better than me so I would just be repeating what they've written.

Another is more complicated. Possible fear of being judged for their choices. I see big girls and I don't care, others might worry especially if say they were into a fetish like sploshing or scat. Also possibly not being comfortable with their sexuality, not everyone discusses sex openly. They might also be embarrassed about discussing women in a sexual way what might be seen as objectification.

Offline Indigo

Two main reasons one is writing ability, some people on this board have written English as a second language or maybe they just aren't sure how to structure. I have never written a review on Amazon for example as people often sum it better than me so I would just be repeating what they've written.

Another is more complicated. Possible fear of being judged for their choices. I see big girls and I don't care, others might worry especially if say they were into a fetish like sploshing or scat. Also possibly not being comfortable with their sexuality, not everyone discusses sex openly. They might also be embarrassed about discussing women in a sexual way what might be seen as objectification.
If you're married its not always that easy to do stuff without being interruted and I know lot of my friends who are married have one lap top for family use. I think people generally are wary about leaving a trail of "evidence" so that might put them off as well.

Offline shed

Thanks for the explanation  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
If you're married its not always that easy to do stuff without being interruted and I know lot of my friends who are married have one lap top for family use. I think people generally are wary about leaving a trail of "evidence" so that might put them off as well.
I forgot about that as well.