Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal Orchid - Crewe, Nantwich & Newcastle- under-Lyme  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Rossyuk

I have been to all 3 over a period of time, Nantwich, Crewe, and Newcastle under Lyne. The massage each time has been quite good and HE always offered, but not always taken up by me. usually £20, don't believe they offer anything else.
Fern is excellent massage and very good English and is based at Nantwich, Joy splits her time between Nantwich and Crewe, poor English, very pretty face though. Wah Wah is usually based at Crewe along with lilly. My most recent massage was with lilly, but not a great massage this time tbh neither was the HE, just lost interest. Pear is stunning and is usually at Crewe but sometimes Newcastle, and Ya Ya is at Newcastle and both massage and HE were excellent.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Hey Rossi,
Would you, or anyone know if Jan and Poy are still at the Newcastle shop?
Jan is a, how can I put this nicely, rather well built, not tall lady and gives pretty good massage. Works part time at somewhere in Stafford.
Any info or description for Poy?

Offline Rossyuk

Sorry not come across her tbh

Offline Schlepperington

Accurate post. I have visited all 3 venues and HE was always on offer, occasionally by someone else who would come in to finish the job. The massage itself is always really good having only been dissapointed once.

Have even got the odd prostate massage there too for no extra cost which was great