Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Thai Girl. Welling Location: Be warned!  (Read 999 times)

Offline tigerladd

Many of you will know the place near to Bellegrove Road,

I was there yesterday (Sat 18th) and visiting one of the girls there, It does not matter which one. (usually 2 girls work there)

About 10 mins into the punt and things are going well, we are in a 69 and I hear the second girl rush down the concrete stairs. Another punter I thought, how wrong could I be.

Thirty seconds later, the second girl bangs on the door and my girl shouts at her in Thai "go away", there is a response and my girl says "oh, its the police"

She throws on some clothes and tells me to do the same, I go from full hard on to flaccid in a millisecond. She hides the condoms/wipes etc and goes to the front door.

So I get dressed and stay in the room. Oddly I was calm!!! About 7/8 mins later both girls come in my room and thank god the police have gone.

They explain that one of the neighbours has called the police as there have been many visitors and they thought it was a drugs den! WRONG!

Both girls were really nice and apologetic, and I am returned my money and I leave, disappear into the darkness, and dont go straight to my car, just in case!

Those of you that know this place will also know that its in no way discrete, you have to skirt round some railings and walk past neighbours cars to get access.

So I write this as I am sure that there will be more complaints, and the police might actually come in the place next time so be aware!!

I met a hastily arranged plan B and that was my evening done, though I needed a beer once home!!!

I was definitely living on the edge that day!!

Offline oinki

I wish I knew this place through a review. Thanks in advance.

Offline tigerladd

It's postcode DA16....search the purple website with a one mile criteria and you'll see

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
If the girls are there on a regular basis it might be worth naming them in a review?

You’re obviously punting but haven’t reviewed anyone as yet, might be a chance to break your duck

Offline jaj909

I was thinking of visiting one of them this week.. and can see that their green light is on today still..hmmm

recommend any other Thais at  a similar price point tigerladd?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 10:44:27 am by jaj909 »

Offline pewpewpew

Even though nothing happened that would definitely put me off. It's like a punting phobia that many of us share

Offline tigerladd

As we know , the girls move around, so its a different crew on a regular basis.

Thats why this is a venue review and not a SP review

Offline LLPunting

As we know , the girls move around, so its a different crew on a regular basis.

Thats why this is a venue review and not a SP review

Appreciate the warning  :drinks:  but posting reviews about the girls you've been dipping, especially this encounter, would be better as ILO has indicated.  Please review the SP you visited because you got a 10 min freebie so a booking did take place and whilst these Thai girls move about they tend to remain in circulation for months if not longer.

Warning about a venue can be a well-intended PSA but we have had punters cause mischief for SPs too by abusing this site.  Every oft-used venue could be shopped to the cops by hacked off neighbours or competing gangs or ex-employees.  No doubt the cops hear about many more (many they are already aware of) and may make enquiries if there's genuine concern.  Sure if the place is a brothel then you could get cautioned.  It could be a lot worse for punters on site if the girls are dealing or trafficked.  Some of the Thai agency girls in the centre have been known to offer Ice amongst other things certainly in the past and there are numerous ads by "party" girls who may well do more than just take whatever a punter supplies.