Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet&kinky nicole - Euston  (Read 8766 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

Since my plan A (Malena92) and my plan B (Adele4u) didn't work out I had to put plan C into action and what a good thing I did.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nicole has been reviewed on here as Sexy 19 Nicole, but as she has changed her profile I've started a new thread.

The booking and comms via text were very good.  Her place is a typical London block of flats about 10 minutes walk north of Euston Square station. Seemed quite safe.  I booked for 1 hour at £80 which is exceptionally good value for London and for the service she gave.

On opening the flat door I saw she was a very pretty young girl, easily the 18/19 years she advertises.  She wasn't wearing much makeup, so a cute natural look with her hair tied up.  She's the kind of girl you would see on the met-art website. She was wearing demin shorts and a white lacy top.  I was led through to the bedroom and she took the money and disappeared for a couple of minutes.  There was someone else in the flat but they were very discreet.

When she got back I asked her to put on some red high heels I had spotted which she did and this made her the perfect height to be level with me when we started DFK and undressing each other.  There was a slight taste of smoke if that bothers you but I'm OK with it.  She has a fantastic slim body, smooth skin, pert boobs, 2 small tattoos.  We moved on to the bed, still kissing and then she moved down to give me OWO.  I was so turned on by the look of her that I came in under 2 minutes.

She handed me a wetwipe to clean myself up and then lay beside me and I went down on her caressing those gorgeous little boobs, RO and allowing me to insert a finger into her tight little pussy.  No idea if she came, but she made some appreciative noises and actions.

We then returned to OWO to get me hard again so we could pop on a condom and try some cowgirl, doggy, missionary with her legs up, but the condom effect had kicked in so it was off with it and more OWO which brought me off again.  Another wetwipe was handed over and we talked for the remaining 10 minutes.  Her English is just about OK and should improve as she spends longer here.

Positives:
- absolutely gorgeous young girl with an incredible body
- attentive and willing
- great rates

Negatives
- A little inexperienced at providing GFE (e.g. clean up the client, rather than having a wetwipe over,  keep initiating the kissing throughout the hour, not just at the start)
- didn't do CIM, it is on her likes list (but then I didn't request it)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:40:50 pm by Tony Montana »

mrhappypants

Has anyone been denied CIM please?

Dave

Offline mh

Has anyone been denied CIM please?

Dave

Well not me with her today! Full review to follow...

Offline Bigus Dickus

How's her new incall location, is it in a decent area?

Tony Montana

How's her new incall location, is it in a decent area?

Its on the A400 Hampstead Rd about 5 mins North of Euston Square station, 1970's tower block.  Seems fairly safe.

Offline mh

sexy19nicole

Its on the A400 Hampstead Rd about 5 mins North of Euston Square station, 1970's tower block.  Seems fairly safe.

plese not post my address again. I have discrete. thank you :rose:

Tony Montana

You're welcome, but I posted a very approximate area where you work, not your address.  I have discrete too  ;)

dilettante

Yes he was discreet, he didn't post the discrete location.

Offline Tailpipe

Lex have you done this yet "Since my plan A (Malena92)"

She always seems to slip your net   :D

If you have not yet keep trying , its worth it  :drinks:

Tony Montana

Lex have you done this yet "Since my plan A (Malena92)"

She always seems to slip your net   :D

If you have not yet keep trying , its worth it  :drinks:

Yes thanks I saw her in July and had a very good time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No one could ever find you from that address ------ we are allowed to give rough locations but not the exact address.   

grandmaster-ram-rod

No one could ever find you from that address ------ we are allowed to give rough locations but not the exact address.

I might be wrong, but I thought the idea was for people to find her,otherwise she will have no clients, and if u want any girls address all you have to do is ask !!!

Offline Taggart

So what was/is the 'kinky' bit?
Seems a bit vanilla to me.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Trying to book her is a fucking drama!  :unknown:

44Remington

Trying to book her is a fucking drama!  :unknown:

What happened? I've never had any issues contacting her.

Offline scooby73

She looks just what i like.
1 question, what's her pussy hair like?
I'd love to see a TRUE blonde but have never seen 1 and seems very hard to find.
Or is she fully shaved, (which i suspect).
No pics of her pussy in her PG :(

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I'd love to see a TRUE blonde but have never seen 1 and seems very hard to find.

Fully shaved Scooby!

Offline GoodWillPunting

Fully shaved and gets wet so quickly !!

Offline monstar

This has reminded me I need to see Nicole asap!

Has anyone had any issues with her hygiene? Previously there was suspicion she ran a bit of a conveyor belt operation when she was busy and cleanliness / hygiene is a top priority for me.

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

This has reminded me I need to see Nicole asap!

Has anyone had any issues with her hygiene? Previously there was suspicion she ran a bit of a conveyor belt operation when she was busy and cleanliness / hygiene is a top priority for me.

Cheers  :drinks:

I've just posted a review to that effect... personally, I don't think I'd RO on her...

Offline Tailpipe

I've just posted a review to that effect... personally, I don't think I'd RO on her...

I read you review and I understand what you are saying its a shame that something this
Good is been bashed down the production line .

But clearly she has a plan and feels this is the quickest way to get there.

west8

Jesus Christ, just reading that made me shudder ... no chance.

The instances of guys on this forum alone having passed one another en route shows how we're being packed in.

I bet 10-12 is a normal days work ... :scare:

Goofy85

Fully shaved and gets wet so quickly !!

Judging from the conveyor belt style she seems to have, she is probably still wet from the previous punter(s).

london

Judging from the conveyor belt style she seems to have, she is probably still wet from the previous punter(s).

+1  :D

Offline MrSmiley

+1  :D
+1 again - that's for sure. definitely was the last time I saw her!

Offline akauya

Easy solution. Do what I do, get in the shower with her. Problem solved.

west8

Easy solution. Do what I do, get in the shower with her. Problem solved.

Assuming you don't mind 'wasting' part of your paid time, that is indeed a sensible solution.

That said, I've never been partial to watersports myself..  :cool:

Goofy85

Is it the tower block with the football pitch next to it? I walked past that place today on my lunch break from work. I'm not sure I would want to punt there.

Offline happy as larry

She's on holiday from tomorrow for a few weeks

Offline akauya

Assuming you don't mind 'wasting' part of your paid time, that is indeed a sensible solution.

That said, I've never been partial to watersports myself..  :cool:

Getting in the shower and soaping up a beautiful young woman's body might be a waste to some but is highly pleasurable for me.

NewGuy

The way some of you guys talk about some of the WGs is actually disgusting (not even particularly in this thread)

Offline MrSmiley

The way some of you guys talk about some of the WGs is actually disgusting (not even particularly in this thread)

And....

Offline lewishamguy

Are you a WG pretending as a punter? ;)