Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Amy Amazon xx-Colindale-NW9-Piss Poor This Time.  (Read 2445 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smiths

I have punted with Amy many times over the years and found her service to be good. She is no looker facially but her body has always been fit for a woman in her mid-50s if not older.

On my punting return after over 3 months I decided to book her. A maid/pimp does the comms by text. Anyway no problems. I parked for free and walked about 5 mins to her place.

Amy was ready for me. £90 for the hour which included £10 extra for OWO. Her kissing was poor to say the least and her OWO was brief, all she seemed to want me to do was fuck her, well I was paying so I wanted what suited me. She wasn't playing ball for some reason. So I had a chat with her and her attitude was piss poor, I got dressed asked for £30 back to which she said no and I left.

For whatever reason I got this shit off her which I haven't had before. Another thing her stomach wasn't as toned as when I last saw her and it, not fat though. Her body still looked good, her attitude stank. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Obviously a negative review off me after all these years, and I have done at least 1 positive on her on here. A great pity but a waste of my £90. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

That’s not good when a regular changes her service. Did she give any reason for the difference in service compared to your previous meetings?

Offline smiths

That’s not good when a regular changes her service. Did she give any reason for the difference in service compared to your previous meetings?

No, but she was a right miserable cunt this time for whatever reason.:rolleyes:

Offline Chorley

No, but she was a right miserable cunt this time for whatever reason.:rolleyes:
Time of the month?  :cool:

Offline Comicman

Shame to hear this i too have punted her several times since 2015 always had a great experience £50 for 30 minutes nice toned body great for a woman in her mid fifties  i always got Dfk owo and sex may be covid 19 had something to do with this

Offline SamLP

I have punted with Amy many times over the years and found her service to be good. She is no looker facially but her body has always been fit for a woman in her mid-50s if not older.

On my punting return after over 3 months I decided to book her. A maid/pimp does the comms by text. Anyway no problems. I parked for free and walked about 5 mins to her place.

Amy was ready for me. £90 for the hour which included £10 extra for OWO. Her kissing was poor to say the least and her OWO was brief, all she seemed to want me to do was fuck her, well I was paying so I wanted what suited me. She wasn't playing ball for some reason. So I had a chat with her and her attitude was piss poor, I got dressed asked for £30 back to which she said no and I left.

For whatever reason I got this shit off her which I haven't had before. Another thing her stomach wasn't as toned as when I last saw her and it, not fat though. Her body still looked good, her attitude stank. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Obviously a negative review off me after all these years, and I have done at least 1 positive on her on here. A great pity but a waste of my £90. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
Sorry to hear about the experience. I went through something similar when I reviewed her two years ago: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195539.0 It seems she just didn't want to kiss, and anytime I would try she would pause the booking, push me away and accuse me of biting her lips which just wasn't true. I vowed not to visit again and haven't.

Offline smiths

Shame to hear this i too have punted her several times since 2015 always had a great experience £50 for 30 minutes nice toned body great for a woman in her mid fifties  i always got Dfk owo and sex may be covid 19 had something to do with this

This could be the case but obviously she shouldn't say she will offer services she doesn't want and wont offer.

Offline smiths

Sorry to hear about the experience. I went through something similar when I reviewed her two years ago: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195539.0 It seems she just didn't want to kiss, and anytime I would try she would pause the booking, push me away and accuse me of biting her lips which just wasn't true. I vowed not to visit again and haven't.

Form for similar then, I think it may of been to do with covid but as I said above she shouldn't say she offers something she doesn't or wont. I doubt I will see her again but never say never as I learnt with Renata. :lol:

Offline thetinman007

Did she remember you from your previous visits ?

Offline smiths

Did she remember you from your previous visits ?

She certainly did.

Online tantraman

... She is no looker facially but her body has always been fit for a woman in her mid-50s if not older.

Trusay, as evidenced here :music: