Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - London - Jan 2020  (Read 927 times)

Offline alexmason135

This was way back pre-covid in Jan 2020 but thought worth the share because I think she is a rare find.

External Link/Members Only

Outcall

Price: 1h 300£ + 20 "cab" fee = 320£

Comms: Okay, I remember it to be easy to book and responsive. Some outcalls are a bit difficult to arrange, but this one wasn't.

Girl: 100% the girl on AW. Super fit model hourglass body, with enhanced lips and boobs. Don't come cross many Chinese like that, but I guess she does not come cheap.

Deed: Chat a bit, her english is not that great but was really gentle and sweet. Started off with OWO off the bat, no shower. Her cock sucking skill is impeccable, tongue everywhere wrapping around my cock and felt like I can nut in a min. Can deep throat and really keep the pace going for a long time too. Then condom on and your typical sex and busted in. Took a shower and laid on the bed for a bit then round two, again OWO. Finished with CIM.

I tried contacting her again and she was here before Aug this year but she told me she is out of the country for now and will come back later. When she does come back, if you can accept the price I think it is worth seeing her.