Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING TS Review: Gabriella De Carvalho - London  (Read 1187 times)

Offline GSJ1977

I just got my brains fucked out by Gabriella De Carvalho
She was awesome

As was Julie Lopez who I fucked a couple of weeks back when she blew her load in my mouth.
Very awesome

Don’t hesitate, do it!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That's not a review mate, have a look at other ones to get an idea of what needs to be included. Also there's a guide here that will help.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:53:01 pm by daviemac »

Offline GSJ1977

I know, I’m just waiting in the car till the tingly feeling in my arse and knob end fade away
I’ll write a proper one later

Offline pa5151

Is that a warning your arse got destroyed?  :)

Offline GSJ1977

I smashed some Cali weed before the punt and i’m just chilling with a awesome feeling
I prepped my arse for that massive cock beforehand so there was no pain .. just intense enjoyment !

Now it’s chicken n chips on the way home, smash some more weed, watch Fast n Furious and chill

Divorced last year, no sex for 8 yrs prior to that, only 44, money in the bank, introduced to ts’s only 2 months ago and enjoying a thrilling hedonistic adventure.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I know, I’m just waiting in the car till the tingly feeling in my arse and knob end fade away
But you posted this as a review, in the review section.   :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I smashed some Cali weed before the punt and i’m just chilling with a awesome feeling

Now it’s chicken n chips on the way home, smash some more weed, watch Fast n Furious and chill
You need to check the rules you agreed to when you signed up, we don't endorse illegal drugs.

30 No discussions of illegal drugs

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline GSJ1977

Apologies & understood. Meant no harm.

Offline pa5151

Divorced last year, no sex for 8 yrs prior to that, only 44, money in the bank, introduced to ts’s only 2 months ago and enjoying a thrilling hedonistic adventure.

No going back now  :hi:

Offline SamOmar

I prepped my arse for that massive cock beforehand so there was no pain .. just intense enjoyment !

Don't think your 44, you sound like your a teenager and are having us on with some make belief.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Don't think your 44, you sound like your a teenager and are having us on with some make belief.

:D :lol: :D

Agree, not many blokes will leave a divorce with money in the bank!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 06:54:14 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline drillaaaa

this 'review' made me laugh out loud lool

Offline Griffin75

LoL!

Offline GSJ1977

At least someone appreciated my review… was just meant to be funny
Didn’t want to be a dick…

And yes, I’m 44 and everything I said is true…

Very sheltered upbringing, 1 partner before marriage, 1 crap partner during marriage. Now I’m free… finally

Offline foobarbaz

And we are still waiting a the promised proper review  ;)