Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for sweet ann  (Read 629 times)

Offline Jeffpike

Jesus she looks like a dinner lady from my old school

Offline southcoastpunter

I have added in the WG's name to the thread heading. It would be helpful OP if you did that when you start a thread - so people like me who have no knowledge of her don't waste our time looking at your thread. I would have thought its fairly obvious and not to much to ask is it? (you by no means are the only one - it is mainly newbies but not always)

Offline PLeisure

I have added in the WG's name to the thread heading. It would be helpful OP if you did that when you start a thread - so people like me who have no knowledge of her don't waste our time looking at your thread. I would have thought its fairly obvious and not to much to ask is it? (you by no means are the only one - it is mainly newbies but not always)
Good points.
Additionally, the AW link is the most efficient way generate some response from UKP members  :hi: 

Offline Gordy555

Apparently she used to work with this SP a couple of years ago. Might be worth contacting her for any info. I guess she has probably retired.

External Link/Members Only

Online Tomcat

Thank you, my mistake.

Online bluelad

Only back until Monday August 31st then she's off again and not sure if/when she's returning. Have also posted this in reviews section.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac