Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this a negative?  (Read 317 times)

Offline Arar77

Before I post a review I wanted to check whether this should be a negative…

It was bait & switch, or at least completely incorrect photos. Immediately says neg to me.

However the girl that I saw was stunning, and offered a great service, so I left with a big smile on my face, which is usually what determines a good or bad review for me. No idea who the girl I saw is though, or if she has her own profile

Online Steely Dan

Before I post a review I wanted to check whether this should be a negative…

It was bait & switch, or at least completely incorrect photos. Immediately says neg to me.

However the girl that I saw was stunning, and offered a great service, so I left with a big smile on my face, which is usually what determines a good or bad review for me. No idea who the girl I saw is though, or if she has her own profile

It is a negative in my book.  How can we book the girl you fucked? 

It is your call though - if you think it is a legit profile, and that she will always turn up and give a great service, and the ONLY thing dodgy is fake pictures (maybe to hide her privacy) you could choose a different score.  One of the Estonians in Slough was like that.  She just didnt want her picture posted.  When I phoned to book, it was her on the phone...was a nice reliable punt for a bit.  No pimp, switching or team involved - just fake pics.  I called it out in my review clearly. That is most important.  Call out anything else even the least bit shady, whatever you decide.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 10:49:22 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Arar77

Agreed - cheers. If I was able to review the girl I saw, I would - but as I have no idea who she is or any chance of telling you lot who she is, then I can’t. Negative it will be - I’ll write it up over the next day or so  :thumbsup:

Offline Arar77

Tagging the offending profile now in case it disappears and to warn people until I write my review

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewboy

Tagging the offending profile now in case it disappears and to warn people until I write my review

External Link/Members Only

Is this who you tried to book or who you got instead?

Offline Arar77

Is this who you tried to book or who you got instead?

It’s who I tried to book. Got a tattooed Latina instead - very attractive, but definitely not the one in the pics

Offline LLPunting

Did you do an image search on the pics on the profile?

The results would've at  least alerted you to the fact you were barking up a B&S tree.

Congrats on the lucky find.  Have you called back and tried to re-book her?

No identifying marks, scars, tattoos or piercings?

Offline sparkus

Lost count how many times it's happened to me now...

Offline Fuzzyduck

2 review IMOs:
- Neg for the B&S
- A second review for punt you had, but only if you can identify her, provide a link etc..