Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranee thai massage Cippenham. Has Lita left?  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Stressedferret

External Link/Members Only

Several reviews for this place in the last year or so. I've called twice in the last 3 weeks and both times been told by ranee that Lita didn't come in today. She didn't exactly offer to do the massage herself but I don't really give her the chance. Does anyone know if Lita no longer works there?

Offline Jay_Z

I went there afew weeks ago on a Sunday and ended up having a massage with Ranee. Told her I wanted full body to body and she said £100, told her i usually pay £80 with Lita which surprised her. Like i think someone has mentioned before she talks ALOT! Tits are very small but a very nice figure for someone her age.

Said to come during the week to see Lita as she isnt very good with body to body and it was abit of a struggle with her, no talk of Lita leaving but did say she doesnt work weekends Mentioned the business was hard as girls leave after a while. Might have to call up soon and see as i enjoyed a nice couple of sessions with Lita.

Offline Ssoap

Lita back from holiday w/c 22 July apparently

Offline Stressedferret

Thanks for the replies, the gumtree ad is awol at the moment. I'll be in the area next week so I'll try to give her a call and see.
Lita does the best massage I've had in a long while and the hand job(s) are quite good, along with over running if it's a quiet day without a bother. A couple of times she's only mentioned at the end that ranee was not in, which made me wonder if more was offer as she did give the option of extending the time to 2 hours

Offline Stressedferret

No, ranee who used to do the massage is shorter, has a darker complexion, wide shoulders and a wider jaw (she's not a man) She's fairly slim and toned, but not as thin as this girl in your link.
I think I've only had 2 massages from ranee and the second time she offered naked massage for £100! Wasn't surprised that I declined.

Offline Muff licker

could there be any connection here same name and similar location ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stressedferret

Posting on to this one as I think it's the newest one about this place.
I've been back a few weeks ago and Lita was there, I think business has been quiet. Same excellent massage service but a couple of odd things to mention
She kept the room very dark.
She kept the legging part of her body stocking on,, I think as I could see some sort of bug bite/massive spot on the front of  her thigh?
As I felt her forearm, it was covered in long thin scabs from tiny scratches? They were pretty much healed but it's just odd. Like she was attacked by a cat or small animal? I asked if she was okay and she laughed it off.

Lita says she is 45. Hard to say, but when I first saw her I thought much older! I'm not sure others will find her attractive but her looks work for me. As did attitude and service
Strangely she's almost lost the saggy belly, and her boobs were also somehow smaller/less sag.

She also allowed touching downstairs this time! But I only rubbed her pussy and didn't put any fingers in.
Didn't push any boundaries. She did get a little wet but didn't exactly respond so I didn't carry on.
I have seen her a few times a while ago but don't get much time these days.  I think you can get further if you are a regular.

Offline Stressedferret

I know it's probably a stupid question but I'm going to ask anyway!
Ranee stopped advertising on gumtree ages ago, the last time I went (before covid!) She did imply she might stop soon.
But does anyone know if Lita is still working in Slough anywhere? Her massage and HE were probably the best I've had