Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy, Japanese Massage – Croydon  (Read 802 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only

This is a set-up which has been advertising on Gumtree for a good few months, with an ever-changing – and not always Japanese, as far as I can tell – rota of masseuses who seem to do a week or so at a time.

It’s located in a residential flatblock on a quiet street, close-ish to Surrey St market.  There’s parking.  West Croydon is probably the nearest station, but a good 15-min walk.  You ring when outside and a Japanese guy, who lives there, furtively lets you into the (decent) flat. The room in question, dim and red-lit, is off to the right and in waits a scantily-clad girl.

I saw Amy, who is apparently here only until Sunday.  I thought Amy was hot – size 6-8, and not 34D as I was told by text, but more 32B or thereabouts. A big rose tattoo to the side of her left breast.  Shaven with a beautiful pussy.  Medium-length dark hair.  And, actually, as far as I could tell, Japanese, although not in a classic doll-like way.  Age 28.  Poor English.  She seem jaded, like a lot of girls in such house-based set-ups seem to, but she also got along well and jokily with the guy, and certainly didn’t seem depressed as hell / trafficked / anything like that, happily.

Pricing was £60 for 30 mins, £100 for an hour.  Both see some – actual, ouch!, rigorous – massage followed by some tissue-paper soft, lengthy crotch touching, followed by protected sex or OW if you so desire.

Amy let me touch her, but only for interludes; she seemed very keen to move on, and to get the mac on.  Basically, she didn’t seem to want to be pleasured, even though she was wet and her nipples quickly hardened upon sucking.  Personally, my pleasure arises from mutual pleasuring, so a girl who just wants to let me fuck her asap is less enjoyable and less erotic.  There was strictly no kissing, either.

I score this neutral because while I had a below-average time, my sense is that most OPs will enjoy themselves.  No kissing + no OWO + no real interest in reciprocation or a GFE all combine to = this was not my bag.  But it should very well be others’ bag, and I’d say there’s very decent value, especially given the hotness of the girl.

(This review being, of course, partly redundant from Sunday onwards.  Due to her limited English, I don’t know where Amy is headed next other than out of London.)

Offline markfin

They also operate a similar place in Wimbledon near the station. Hit and miss what you will get!

Online stevethebroker

The setup and quality makes me think its Chinese rather than Japanese. May I ask why you think she was Japanese?

Callisto

May I ask why you think she was Japanese?

Purely based on my backing myself to visually know the difference between a Japanese and Chinese girl.