Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slovakian Brunette - B2B Massage - Bayswater/Queensway  (Read 1067 times)

Want2Punt

My first review on UKP, please don't be harsh on me.

Service requested: £60 1/2hr b2b + £20 OW

Early May

I called the phone number in this ads (07932009815):
External Link/Members Only

Expected a blonde polish girl "Lily", in fact a brunette petite Slovakian girl opened the door. I understand the phone number is shared by many girls at that place.

Same phone as Irina:
External Link/Members Only

Didn't bother much, the girl was to my taste.

Location: Queensway/Porchester Garden - Close to Whiteleys shopping center.

Room: Clean / Massage was on the bed (ready with a towel) / en-suite shower

Girl: Petite 5.5 (I would guess), young early 20's, brunette, pretty face, slim body, nice perky ass, medium size natural breast (B/C cup), big tattoo on her back

Service:
 - Massage: rubbish, she is definitely not a massage therapist
 - B2B: That was good, fully naked rubbed her breast and pussy all over my body. Starting on my back and then front. She was active, seemed to enjoy the experience, directed my hand to her breast, ass, allow touching, fingering (hard and deep/very wet pussy) and breast licking. No RO though.
 - OW: She couldn't open the condom packet with her oily hands, so I opened it and she put it on my hard cock with her mouth. Good oral skill, had to remove her hands couple of time from my cock. mixing fast/slow and deep almost deep-throat. I cum in her mouth with the condom. She cleaned up gently, and offered the shower (No shower gel).

I would rate the overall experience Neutral due to the followings:
- Negative: Girl not as in the ads (the number is used by many girls) / Girl was pretty though
- Negative: Massage skill nonexistent / But I didn't care about the massage
- Negative: No shower gel/soap in bathroom - Had to wash with just water
- Positive: Girl was pretty and nice body
- Positive: Good oral skill, energetic
- Positive: Clean room, good location (For me)
- Positive: Session lasted almost 40mins

Will I return: Yes but for the same deal as other in UKP had (No extra for OWO or FS):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143916.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144220.0

Sorry I can't recall her name.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:04:36 pm by Want2Punt »