Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny Ewloe (just by Chester)  (Read 342 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7128959) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Np1984

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing that bunny had reduced her rate to £60 for 30 mins so I thought I would give her a try, gave her a ring and the punt was arranged and I was knocking on the door litrally 20 mins later. So all very last minute. She is based at that well known punting hotel just on the welsh side of the border.

So once arrived at the venue I was told to ring her, which is exactly what I did, she said she will txt me the room number, text received literally within seconds, so up to the room I went, she answered the door and I was a little bit disappointed, I was expecting some really alternative looking girl with no hair, bunny no longer has a shaved head, although her hair is very short it’s not shaven, she looks like a blonde version of Betty Boop, she is small, I would say 5ft5 and a size 12/14 but nice ample boobs.

The action started with some light kissing before she gave me a brief owo blowjob, and she then gave me a wank, this lasted a good 5 mins, she then got the ppe out and told me to rattle her doggy style, before switching to missionary, she then started shouting “cum in me baby” at the top of her voice, if someone was walking passed the room they would of been left in no doubt about what was going on! Anyway I was getting annoyed with the shouting and she was clearly trying to rush me, so I filled the bag up, and went on my way, thinking I could of spent that £60 better on something else like a new pair of trainers or something else.

The reason for the neutral is she done everything I asked but it was rushed and she was extremely loud which I found off putting. Also she doesn’t have a shaved head as advertised on aw, But she was friendly enough, and £60 for 30 mins isn’t bad in this day and age even though I was done within 15 mins,  So if you want a pump and dump with a English girl then go for it, but I don’t think I will be returning