Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke_Rae - Oldham OL4  (Read 2074 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6351117) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline manfox

External Link/Members Only

Seen this one twice now, £80, 30mins all inc.

Comms: Very hit and miss, she'll either reply straight away or the next day. Usually works school hours due to kids.

Location: Quite a scruffy house on a private residential estate. The bathroom is shocking but the bedroom is fine. Parking on-street available.

Personality: She's a nice girl, bit chavvy but can hold a conversation well enough.

Looks: as per profile pics, slim, pert arse, small tits, chavvy look but I thought she was attractive.

Service: Light kissing, owo and sex. Fairly vanilla. I get the sense she doesn't really like kissing but she will oblige, I'd avoid if you want passionate kissing.

Owo was good, brought me to the brink a few times so on with the protection and she fucked with enthusiasm. Got very wet and I'm sure she came. No issue with changing positions etc and was accommodating.

Return: maybe if I'm planning on being in the area.

Recommend: Yep but you may have to be patient with comms.

Offline VitIron

Thanks for the review.

How old would you say she is? She doesn't look 28 in her photos.

Offline manfox

I'd say early to mid-thirties

Online Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, I like her pics in general but overpriced for me at 80 sheets for a vanilla service.