Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Renata - Warrington  (Read 736 times)

2 review(s) for Brunette Renatta (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cb99ba

External Link/Members Only

Location - near the centre, easy to park around (pay and display).

Comms - through text, received postcode and directions, not the best ones but got there in time.

The WG
The pictures are flattering, definitely brushed. She is the girl in the pictures but a few years old.

The meet - 30 mins £60
After plan A and plan B weren't available, I've texted and she instantly replied. Once in the room it was awful, the entire place was a mess and was an odd smell in the flat. It all went downhill once I had a chance to look at the WG - her face was full with spots, which put me off as her AW pictures were ok.
I've got undressed and she started OW (OWO was an extra £10). To be fair I was about to rate it neutral and that's purely for her BJ skills. She was good at it and the only thing I had in mind was the ghost from Scary Movie with the paper bag on head...
Switched a few position (RCG, doggy) so I can't see her face as the rest of the body was all right, popped in the bag and couldn't wait to get out of that room.

Would I return? I doubt it, maybe if she puts some make-up on and the flat was at least decent, this might have been a neutral.

Offline Richthescouser

Who was A and B, out of interest?

Offline Richthescouser

Secret_Pleasure_B - External Link/Members Only and Maya - External Link/Members Only

Cheers. Was hoping for someone I hadn’t seen :-)

Have you met Secret pleasure b?

Offline paul26uk

External Link/Members Only

Location - near the centre, easy to park around (pay and display).

Comms - through text, received postcode and directions, not the best ones but got there in time.

The WG
The pictures are flattering, definitely brushed. She is the girl in the pictures but a few years old.

The meet - 30 mins £60
After plan A and plan B weren't available, I've texted and she instantly replied. Once in the room it was awful, the entire place was a mess and was an odd smell in the flat. It all went downhill once I had a chance to look at the WG - her face was full with spots, which put me off as her AW pictures were ok.
I've got undressed and she started OW (OWO was an extra £10). To be fair I was about to rate it neutral and that's purely for her BJ skills. She was good at it and the only thing I had in mind was the ghost from Scary Movie with the paper bag on head...
Switched a few position (RCG, doggy) so I can't see her face as the rest of the body was all right, popped in the bag and couldn't wait to get out of that room.

Would I return? I doubt it, maybe if she puts some make-up on and the flat was at least decent, this might have been a neutral.

I met this girl as well, probably the worst experience I've had. She was ugly, rude (personality wise) and her flat was minging

Please anyone thinking of seeing her, have a wank and save your hard earned money