Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXMEGAN!!XXX Southampton  (Read 2759 times)

Jomes41

Length - 30 mins
Price - £70 - good value in my opinion
Place - private place, nice setting to go to and easy parking
All services listed/requested delivered with enthusiasm.

Megan has been around on aw before as Roxanne and Luanne I believe. Was a bit of a treat for me to return to punting to see she had too, i was a fan favourite before. New skills have been added we shall say. I’m sure to be a repeat visitor but I see she does travel around to a few locations.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

Length - 30 mins
Price - £70 - good value in my opinion
Place - private place, nice setting to go to and easy parking
All services listed/requested delivered with enthusiasm.

Megan has been around on aw before as Roxanne and Luanne I believe. Was a bit of a treat for me to return to punting to see she had too, i was a fan favourite before. New skills have been added we shall say. I’m sure to be a repeat visitor but I see she does travel around to a few locations.

External Link/Members Only

Contender for world’s shittest review. No information whatsoever and about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Offline DrConners

Contender for world’s shittest review. No information whatsoever and about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Couldn't agree more - You joined UKP yesterday Jomes to write this touty bollocks.  :dash:

Do one mate - Your not fooling anyone except for trying to decide if your the pimp or the whore ?

Here's some quote from other UKP members who have seen her - Let me know what you think ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140634.msg1556407#msg1556407

I met Roxanne at Jurys Inn Hotel in Croydon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is quite fat with big soft tits and bum. She has a large tummy.

Service/experience: Poor. :thumbsdown: We agreed a girlfriend experience, I received a poor and lazy service.

She was smiley but very disengaged throughout the punt. All the services were delivered without passion and just to tick the box.
Her kissing was just with the lips, her OWO was bad and mechanical just sucking the tip, she was lazy in changing positions during the fucking and she complained a few times that I was sucking her pussy with too much force  :unknown:
She also has 1 cum policy in 30 minutes which she told me just after I cum.
I left hangry and disappointed after 20 minutes.  :angry:

Avoid!

Keeps popping over to the Isle of Wight, at first glance she looks tempting then you look at her aw Fb and it's pretty much not existent, messaged her to arrange book and her service is so vanilla in what she will do that your more tempted to sit on your left hand until it's numb and then Go for a left handed knuckle shuffle as it would be more entertaining and sexually pleasing...

:thumbsdown:

I saw this lazy cow last week, and I would agree with you, and urge caution

You won't do yourself any favours touting this fat waste of space on UKP & your review is a croc of shit  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sweettunes

Couldn’t agree more I nearly booked her a few months ago then realized who it was and decided against it.... so please in future don’t tout a lazy whore...

:thumbsdown:

Offline latecomer

They never learn.  Do they think we're so naive we'll swallow this load of rubbish?

Offline Doormatt

Thanks for the "review" Megan. I'm guessing some of the "new skills" include writing said review  :lol:

Jomes41

Really not Megan, just my first review.

I had a good time, she was very good and not my first punt, lost count at 60 odd. I’ve had a few good punts where others haven’t, not sure why maybe different expectations or at different experiences. I dare say the girls have men they see who were good and who were bad, a good punt makes me better etc.

Just my thoughts.

Ps, be kind gents

Offline wylie anchor

Now SexyAlisha!!. So who did you see?
Coms; How did you contact her?
Is it her in the pics?
So you did all on her likes list in 30mins?
Did she speak good English? Chatty/smiley? Your 'review' was no use to anyone   :bomb:

Jomes41

Now SexyAlisha!!. So who did you see?
Coms; How did you contact her?
Is it her in the pics?
So you did all on her likes list in 30mins?
Did she speak good English? Chatty/smiley? Your 'review' was no use to anyone   :bomb:

Bud, what makes you think I answer to your demands? If you don’t like my review, don’t read it or move on. Have a lovely day

Offline wylie anchor

Bud, what makes you think I answer to your demands? If you don’t like my review, don’t read it or move on. Have a lovely day
Bud, not making any demands, just trying to point out the absolute minimum information for any review to be any use, simple to do if you actually had a booking with the girl, bud.

Offline Jamboney

Bud, what makes you think I answer to your demands?

They weren't demands, it was a request for further info as your review didn't divulge anything. If numerous people have called you out for writing shit reviews they can't all be wrong can they?

Offline sensualencounter

They weren't demands, it was a request for further info as your review didn't divulge anything. If numerous people have called you out for writing shit reviews they can't all be wrong can they?

Damn right there Jamboney. His other review is a pile of shit too and he’s answered me with something nonsensical.

Offline aronteo

Another day..., another Doug   :rolleyes: .

Offline nigel4498

As well as Megan, SexyAlisha, Roxanne and Luanne, she’s had a few other profiles. Always the sign of a dodgy whore.
Changes her nick more than she drops her knickers.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:34:39 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline sensualencounter

And the cunty OP is banned. There goes another twat.

Offline nigel4498

And the cunty OP is banned. There goes another twat.

They never learn but can be sniffed out eventuall.