Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Eris - Oxford  (Read 1082 times)

Matttravelman

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure yet? Looks like a stunning young lady who likes to play

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure yet? Looks like a stunning young lady who likes to play
:unknown:

She only started her profile on AW on the 5/9/2017 so doubt if anyone's seen her yet.
No feedback and not displaying any rates.
As normal with dommes looks like no sex.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:06:27 pm by nigel4498 »

Matttravelman

Booking made for Friday :) and yes she does have sex :)

James999

stunning young lady

The link you posted is to an average (at best) looking fat bird is this the correct link?

Matttravelman

The link you posted is to an average (at best) looking fat bird is this the correct link?

We are all attracted to different types, for me she has an amazing smile and a cracking pair of tits, I find her very very attractive, but each to their own. I just like something to grab onto.

James999

you may like her look,  but she's not a stunner by any means  :music:

Matttravelman

you may like her look,  but she's not a stunner by any means  :music:

As I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Stick thin girls with fake tits and troweled on makeup do nothing for me.

James999

I was leaving her obesity aside and just looking at her face, if she's the type of woman you like then you shouldn't have to pay for it, big old birds like her will probably do it for a half a lager and a packet of pork scratchings  :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

I was leaving her obesity aside and just looking at her face, if she's the type of woman you like then you shouldn't have to pay for it, big old birds like her will probably do it for a half a lager and a packet of pork scratchings  :sarcastic:

REPORTED  :lol:

Matttravelman

Some people are attracted to curvy girls and if you email her you will find she has a real filthy side, being the paying customer I can ask for services I enjoy and she is a bargain price to my mind.

Also why have you never reviewed anyone?

Offline lewisjones23

Yawn - quite possibly the worst of all comments used on here against James

At least try to be original

For all you know he could have a 2nd account with 100 reports

James999

Matt, you really are a sad cunt, not for being a chubby chaser (each to their own and all that) but for wasting Admins time reporting my post, seriously grow the fuck up, you can't have everybody silenced just because they don't agree with you and like fatties.

Speaking of which, you also fucked a bird who's profile (and only picture) on her profile is her legs below the knees, are you seriously that insecure that you only have the confidence to shag these fat old munters  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:06:32 pm by James999 »

Offline Marmalade

Some people are attracted to curvy girls and if you email her you will find she has a real filthy side, being the paying customer I can ask for services I enjoy and she is a bargain price to my mind.

And why are you advertising her?

You like fat mounds of flesh. Calling it curvy is your delusional state. Gross. Fat. Very obese if you want to be precise. Then reporting someone for having different tastes to you - tastes shared by the majority of sane punters - and using the English language correctly - is downright fluffy.

Offline Marmalade

This is 'curvy'

Hidden Image/Members Only

It has curves.

Let me explain.

The centre portion made of glass has what is known as 'curves'. The straight lines at the side are not curves. If you had a bag the shape of the rectangle like the sides and base and filled it with cold porridge it still wouldn't be 'curvy'.

:hi:

Offline Marmalade

Perhaps someone else could explain words like 'stunning', 'young', 'lady' and 'play'.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I trust the OP is a 'gentleman' who 'treats them well' and happens to leave some 'remuneration' discretely in an envelope.  :wacko:

Subs just can't get out of their role play sometimes.  :rolleyes:  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I think the OP likes fat birds to fuck him up the arse  :hi:

Matttravelman

I think the OP likes fat birds to fuck him up the arse  :hi:

How did you guess? I love the feel when a strap on enters me hard  ;)

Offline finn5555

How did you guess? I love the feel when a strap on enters me hard  ;)

No harm in being gay  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

No harm in being gay  :hi:

Plenty of harm misrepresenting the fat fuck who's fucking him up the arse though. Perhaps she blindfolds him as well. And reminds him to address her as "stunning, curvy, young" and all that shite.  :rolleyes:

Offline FCB