Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Massage...  (Read 2812 times)

Offline dalek37

...booked my first nuru massage for tomorrow aftenoon. Paying £100 for nuru and fs and yeah shes is a pretty solid bet. Would be interested to hear from those who've had a similar service, whats it like? and thoughts on price im paying.  Cheers.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I used to see Emma at Butterfly touch and loved Nuru massages with her. Sometimes it gets a little cold so I used to enjoy hot oil massages as well. £100 is a good price for this service particularly if the girl is good.
Having a naked girl sliding over you is a fantastic sensation and really erotic.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
...booked my first nuru massage for tomorrow aftenoon. Paying £100 for nuru and fs and yeah shes is a pretty solid bet. Would be interested to hear from those who've had a similar service, whats it like? and thoughts on price im paying.  Cheers.

Seems very cheap for a proper nuru massage, can't really be done in 30 mins as you need to shower together first and again after. All providers in NE say 1 to 1.5 hrs, plus the genuine gel's about £20.

A link would be helpful.

Offline iwtc

£100 is a good deal if real!

Offline dalek37

oh yeah its real and an hour for price. Ill post link after my experience.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:56:31 am by dalek37 »

Offline dalek37

oh yeah its real and an hour for price. Ill post link after my experience.

Offline dalek37

External Link/Members Only

Im not for reviews however, will add it went well over the hour mark and if could sum up experience in one word - Fantastic!  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Seems she's gone from Chelmsford? Now got Putney as location

Offline dalek37

Been in the same location for years and still showing the same.

Expl1cit

Im not for reviews however, will add it went well over the hour mark and if could sum up experience in one word - Fantastic!  :yahoo:

Looks very decent indeed :drinks:

£100 for nuru, b2b, shared shower, kissing, oral and sex thrown in  :yahoo:

If I didn't already have a punt earlier this afternoon, I would be on my way to getting slippery with Mia as I write this.  I'll book myself in for sometime this week  :hi:

Offline dalek37

Offline dieseldriver

Been in the same location for years and still showing the same.

Perhaps on vivastreet, but not her AW profile?

Offline JamesKW

I remember visiting this girl a couple of years ago,I don't think she offered the Nuru service then,but she did provide a genuinely good massage and sex and I believe I paid £60 for an hour,she was good looking for her age.

Offline dieseldriver

Her AW profile now lists Chelmsford again. Perhaps a short break in Putney?

Offline dalek37

your link is not of the same person sir.

Offline anonyorks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the input  :dash:

Expl1cit

Thanks for the input  :dash:

On the contrary, it was a pretty decent find by dalek37 which wet my appetite enough to make a booking myself.  I took the advice of 'going with the flow' and can sum up the experience as excellent.  Well over an hour of sliding around with slippery nuru gel, owo and protected sex from a really lovely girl.  Spotless modern flat, great shower and I left with a spring in my step.  If I find time to do a proper review this week I will.