Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day Use Hotels?  (Read 1621 times)

MilesPrower

Evening chaps,

I'm looking for a day use hotel (out of my area) and dayuse.com and between9and5.com had no results in the destination city.

Anyone any tips or advice? Anyone had any joy calling hotels and getting a day booking?

Cheers! :D

CityboyLondon

I use between9and5.com for pretty much every tinder date i ever get lucky on lol simple to book, cash or card when you arrive and an ID to check in

bilbo

I use between9and5.com for pretty much every tinder date i ever get lucky on lol simple to book, cash or card when you arrive and an ID to check in

No use at all to the OP when he already said there are none in the area he is visiting

Your best bet is get on the phone to hotels in the local area and start asking

MilesPrower

No on byhours either!

I have to ring around hotels I think! Cheers folks!

Offline LastManCumings

Your best bet is get on the phone to hotels in the local area and start asking

Yep. That.

Only drawback is that they ask you for your credit card details and most of these rooms have a non refundable day rate, so if you have a no-show then you are stuck with the room or the cost.

MilesPrower

Yep. That.

Only drawback is that they ask you for your credit card details and most of these rooms have a non refundable day rate, so if you have a no-show then you are stuck with the room or the cost.

That's OK, I'm 100 miles from home. I will need somewhere to hideout for a few hours anyway  :lol:

Offline Nuru_fan

i think it may we worthwhile researching whether dayuse.co.k would be economic for example ir was cheaper for the night when i went to the hotel direct webisite and the "clearance third party websites" such was laterooms.com ; etc etc

MilesPrower

I found an Ibis which took it. Took a bit of a ring around though!

Cheers for the help folks!

mash

Bumping an old thread but I had my first experience with dayuse recently and it was very positive. Made the booking online about 10am for a 1pm check in. Double checked the hotel to confirm they'd got the reservation. It was at a "boutique" hotel so a tiny tiny reception and so obvious what was going on as I passed the same receptionist with the girl in tow about 20 mins after I'd checked in. But it takes you 1 second to pass the reception area so who gives a shit.

Paid in cash, didnt ask for any id. I imagine bigger hotels may require this. On checkout, the receptionist wasnt there so I just left the key card on the front desk. Very easy, 6 hours for a very clean hotel room in London for less than 50 squid.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:28:08 am by mash »

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Paid in cash, didnt ask for any id. I imagine bigger hotels may require this. On checkout, the receptionist wasnt there so I just left the key card on the front desk. Very easy, 6 hours for a very clean hotel room in London for less than 50 squid.

I have used Dayuse twice. Both times they didn't request any specific ID but they DID require a debit / credit card to scan for a damage deposit, in case I suppose the guest trashes the room or nicks anything.  Also I had to fill out a registration card with name, address & phone number etc. I just changed a few details on the card so I couldn't be traced. But be aware if you sign in as Joe Bloggs the receptionist may have your credit card with your real name on in their hand.