Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie_Facial in Aldgate East  (Read 6135 times)

16 review(s) for Facials4u-x (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline KentAde

Met Jessie today for a 45mins session - £75.

Firstly, her link is here:

External Link/Members Only

Secondly, there is already an ongoing thread here, where Jessie is contributing:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21301.0

So, good comms with texts this morning, and confirmed all services via mobile first.

Met in her Hotel room in Aldgate East - on time, and greeted me behind the door with a smile and a kiss, and heavenly stockinged legs. The surprise was - and what a lovely surprise - that she wasn't wearing any knickers! "I never wear knickers she said"  :kissgirl: My kind of girl. Quick introductions, and confirmation of my 'likes', into a quick shower and then commenced the fun.

Great DFK, and kisses over the body, led onto ball sucking and a sloppy wet BJ. I asked Jessie before to go slow with the oral, and she did just that - even asking me if it was OK (as she likes the PSE style!). Returned the favour, by diving between her legs to a fab tasting, shaven haven and she came with help from my tongue and her fingers......hmmmm....nice taste  ;)
Then a quick recovery chat from her......turns out I used to frequent the premises where she first started as a WG local to me, around 4-5 years ago, so probably even played with her when she was a 'newbie'...(so her real age is slightly higher than Profile age)
Anyway, she slipped her head down to my genitals again and brought me off to an explosion in her mouth, which she duly spat into her hand (so never left me...). Time to chill after and have a chin-wag again.

What a great girl. Friendly, no clock-watching, fit and sexy, 100% her pics on AW, and super prices for London. I've already spoken to her about a return visit next week. How can you go wrong for £50 for 30mins.......the horrible fat and ugly PartyGirl1234 charges that for a shit 15mins of non-existent oral...

Jessie, we know you are a member here, so keep up the good work....(and not given you a Positive just for the sake of it!  ;)  )

niceguyjames

Great report Ade, was thinking of seeing Jessie but wasn't too sure...might have to make a booking with her at those prices and she does look fit in her pics!!

Offline hendrix

Nice one Ade! :drinks: on the hotlist!

Offline Meursault

What a great girl. Friendly, no clock-watching, fit and sexy, 100% her pics on AW, and super prices for London. I've already spoken to her about a return visit next week. How can you go wrong for £50 for 30mins.......the horrible fat and ugly PartyGirl1234 charges that for a shit 15mins of non-existent oral...
I'm pleased to hear Jessie is doing good business and that you both enjoyed the encounter.

Offline KentAde

Seeing Jessie again this week for an hour - 2nd time of seeing her within 2 weeks - so looking forward to that.. ;)

Offline KentAde

Has a 30min punt with Jessie today again and was as great as the first meet with her 2 weeks ago. Nice GFE from her, with kissing, OWO, 69 and CIM, where she took a full load with a spit after. No clock-watching whatsoever - it was me who had to dash back to work  :(
As it was a Friday booking, questioned her on her schedule as it's her busiest day and some guys think she is a conveyer belt - which she laughs about (she is a member on here and reads the posts!). She told me she was fully booked from 11.30am (my booking) until 3.30pm when she may wind it down for the day (so only 4 hours), and she has planned 15minute breaks between punters to freshen up. The only snag, she admitted, was if guys were late....Anyway, that was ideal chit-chat. The main thing was 100% recommended again, and at £50 for the full 30mins, what could be better!  ;)

Offline xsw21

Has anyone got a face pic of Jessie they could pm me please?

Offline xsw21

got some face pics now, thanks guys  :thumbsup:

Offline KentAde

Cool.....if it's ones in her Private Gallery,  she looks 100% like them....no photoshopping!

Offline filatino_jay

would you care to share in pm? thanks

Offline xsw21

I didn’t realise when I searched, but there’s some face pics of her on another thread.
Someone sent me the link….

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18732.msg289238#msg289238

Offline malletsmallet

Never seen her myself but may 1 of these days. She's a member on here and I noticed her 1st post where she's asking
for her face pics to be removed. Reasonable request in my opinion.

Hi guys Jessie here sorry to invade your privacy in here just 1 thing to ask and 1 thing to to say can you kindly take my face pictures down just the reason there in a private gallery is I would like to keep them private and have had issues before so would you kindly take them down please.

Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

dilettante

Yes, please remove the link (if you still can) as she's in the top 10% and we don't want to piss her off (she already left last year then came back again).

Offline KentAde

Yes, please remove the link (if you still can) as she's in the top 10% and we don't want to piss her off (she already left last year then came back again).

Agreed. Was going to post the same thing. She mentioned the post with her pics in when I saw her and was a bit uneasy about it.

Offline xsw21

Sorry, I presumed it was fine as the pics were posted in a thread. I think they’ve been taken down now…

Sorry Jessie :(

Ted Bear

Sorry, I presumed it was fine as the pics were posted in a thread. I think they’ve been taken down now…

Sorry Jessie :(

Pics have now been removed. So if you had not posted it, it would never of been removed - so Jess should be thanking you for digging out an old thread with her pics on it  ;)

SammyZ

Nice to hear she has good reports. My experience was she did not respond to any of my texts or calls.  Shame really but caused me to find Emily from Venus as good alternative. I have written separate review for this lady.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24052.0