Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you wish you lives closer to your nearest punting zone?  (Read 1742 times)

Iniesta11

I live 30 minutes from Leeds and considering moving closer to town

SuitedandBooted

Yes the taxi home costs a fortune and too tired/late to use public transport.

Offline maxxblue

No. Unless you live in some remote location, generally you define your own punting zone.

The OP is saying that he lives 30 minutes from Leeds, but I find it hard to believe that he couldn't punt closer to his home, if that is what he chose to do.

Offline The_Don

No, as I've punted, 6 to 10 min drive (depending on traffic) about 1.3 mile from home

I live 30 minutes from Leeds and considering moving closer to town

Perhaps, if you have the time, you could share via some reviews  :unknown:

Of the punts you have had
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:43:52 pm by The_Don »

Type_O_Negative

Yes, i do! I live in London but some parts of it are like punting deserts!

Offline Malvolio

No - I'm prepared to travel as I don't want to punt in the same area that I live in.

Offline Roth

No, as I've punted, 6 to 10 min drive (depending on traffic) about 1.3 mile from home

Perhaps, if you have the time, you could share via some reviews  :unknown:

Of the punts you have had

That'll be far too difficult for him.  :(

oring123

shortfuse

i don't really have a "punting zone", as long it is in london zone 4 and below it's fair game for me, don't really mind traveling by public transport

i only wish it didn't take 2 hours by train for a certain wg i'd love to test and maybe even become a regular of if she's actually what she advertises

Offline rubric

Mostly I'd have to travel at least an hour to get to my 'punting spots' which is considerably more than it used to be. As a result, when faced with three hours of my life for a possibly mediocre punt vs three hours of relatively free time, I am increasingly plumping for the latter.

Offline sumertime

Nearest punt I managed was less than half a mile away.... There was one a lot nearer, 5 mins walk, but just as I realised where she was she left for "home"....

But then, would I be happy to meet them in the local store bending over the deep freeze..  :thumbsdown:

Online Anadin

Hell yes. I live in SE London & I find travelling within London stressful enough but when on your way to a punt thinking that any single incident could mean you won't get there is stressful & infuriating.
If I could afford it I'd live in Central London or even better only book outcalls, after all if she's running late you're still getting to see her, however if you're late your appointment will probably get cancelled.

That being said I do work all over London and may start punting at lunchtime or at the end of the day now rather than on my days off.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:26:57 pm by Anadin »

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes, my home town has only 3 WG's.  I have seen one of them but she is very expensive and the others don't seem to float my boat.  I normally have to travel 25 miles (Cardiff) or 35 miles (Bristol) to see my regulars, but there is also quite a lot more choice in both cities than say Newport which is only 5 miles away from me but I can never get hold of the couple of girls that I want to see there.

Offline Markus456

I think it's too risky to punt on your own turf so half an hour is just right imo. If you drive then that's a massive bonus. I've refrained from seeing someone on my list as she was in the same town as me.

Still-alive

We live in a world where half the population don't even know the names of their next door neighbours. I live 10 minutes drive from a house where a rotation of Thai girls work, and even closer to an agency flat, and have punted several times in both without worrying about being recognised. Unless the venue was in the same street it wouldn't worry me.

Offline maxxblue

I think it's too risky to punt on your own turf so half an hour is just right imo. If you drive then that's a massive bonus. I've refrained from seeing someone on my list as she was in the same town as me.

What' the problem in seeing someone from the same town?  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

We live in a world where half the population don't even know the names of their next door neighbours. I live 10 minutes drive from a house where a rotation of Thai girls work, and even closer to an agency flat, and have punted several times in both without worrying about being recognised. Unless the venue was in the same street it wouldn't worry me.

+ 1