Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Quiet/Busy Times  (Read 2402 times)

Offline pbphotos

Does anyone know when the busy and less busy times are for massage parlours?

Are there days of the week and times of the day when they are typically more busy or quieter with punters?

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I've seen several massage parlours offer discounted prices for morning and daytime appointments so that would suggest that they aren't so busy during those times
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online Dipper

Are there days of the week and times of the day when they are typically more busy or quieter with punters?

Same as peak and quiet times anywhere IMO.

Mon-Thurs office hours I’d say will be fairly quiet.

Offline Twotall

Match days are quieter, ‘family’ days like Xmas, Easter.

It’s also normally quiet in the daytime until later in the afternoon. 

This is in my experience and from talking to the massage providers over the years.

Offline bigboy96

I seldom book, just turn up between 10-11am and go straight in,

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's easier to tell you the busiest times. Lunch time around 12pm - 2pm, after work time around 3:30pm-6pm, Saturdays all day if it's a popular parlour.

From my experience if they open Sunday late afternoon is usually quiet as most people are with their families or out, as mentioned by bigboy96 morning, but not first thing before lunch and if it opens late around 7 pm-ish is usually quiet after tea time.

Online willie loman

different clients go at different times, retired people in the morning, away on business at night, stag nights evening, depends on location to an extent.

Offline Gordon Bennett

If you look at Google Maps overview for an establishment, say a gym, supermarket or restaurant it has a handy graph showing busiest/quietest times.
For example, here's what Google Maps says about a gaff I went to........

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

If you look at Google Maps overview for an establishment, say a gym, supermarket or restaurant it has a handy graph showing busiest/quietest times.
For example, here's what Google Maps says about a gaff I went to........

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'd like to know how they arrive at these figures. :unknown:  Does a man stand outside with a clipboard  and tick a box every time someone goes in and out  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'd like to know how they arrive at these figures. :unknown:  Does a man stand outside with a clipboard  and tick a box every time someone goes in and out  :D

Punters with smartphones who haven't disabled location tracking I presume. People like me for instance :rolleyes:

Offline GingerNuts

Aggregated and anonymised data from users who have opted in to Google Location History.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 08:59:46 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline houseboot

Tell me why you don't like Mondays

Because Bob Geldof will appear saying, "give us you're f*****g money"   :angry:

Although apparently he never actually said it  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 10:37:11 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Yep, there's also a man outside every prossie's flat to confirm the statement that, "she only sees two customers a day"  :lol:

Offline houseboot

Do you mean "Massage Parlours" or "Massage Shops"?

Offline Googly7

A lady who owned a shop told me Monday is often quite busy as all the customers have been stuck at home with family duties and no attention from the missus.

Online Dipper

Because Bob Geldof will appear saying, "give us you're f*****g money"   :angry:

Although apparently he never actually said it  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

:lol:

Online rocket88

Several Thai/Chinese places in the NW offer a fiver discount for the 1 hour massage on Mondays. Unfortunately no discounts on the extras!

Offline pbphotos

Do you mean "Massage Parlours" or "Massage Shops"?

Out of interest, what's the difference?

I guess I was mainly referring to the high street shops - I assumed they'd come under the same term?

Offline GingerNuts

Out of interest, what's the difference?

I guess I was mainly referring to the high street shops - I assumed they'd come under the same term?

A massage parlour is a full service establishment such as External Link/Members Only

A massage shop (mainly Thai or Chinese) is a massage establishment where extra sexual services are often available but not usually advertised. Such as External Link/Members Only

Where do you do your punting?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 11:26:48 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline snaitram99

A massage parlour is a full service establishment such as External Link/Members Only

A massage shop (mainly Thai or Chinese) is a massage establishment where extra sexual services are often available but not usually advertised. Such as External Link/Members Only

Where do you do your punting?

Further to this, if you actually want a proper massage, you will not usually get one at a place advertised as a massage parlour, as it's traditionally a euphemism for brothel.

If you do want a massage, whether or not with extras, then the mostly Thai and Chinese places with shopfronts are the places to go, either as walk in or by appointment, BUT don't ask about extras on the phone or in reception. This applies especially to the Thai places, who usually have a significant number of legit female and male customers who they don't want to lose. There are some where "no sexual services" is true - this is likely to apply if they ask you to keep underwear on.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 09:05:31 am by snaitram99 »

Online Jonestown

A lady who owned a shop told me Monday is often quite busy as all the customers have been stuck at home with family duties and no attention from the missus.

Yeh, very true, I reckon Tuesday is the quiet day, with things starting to pick up on Wednesday.

Offline CrimsonD

I went to one well known parlour on a Monday morning at 10.30am (opening time) I had booked. I walked in and there were 3 other guys waiting!!! on my way out there were another 2 guys in the waiting room.

But at other places I find late mornings the quietest. There is another place I have been to a few times. I have been twice at 11am and I have been the only person there. I went at 7.30pm at night once and it was full and I had to wait.

So I guess it depends on the location. I would suspect day time in the week is quietest, but I could be wrong.

Offline catweazle

I would agree that weekday mornings are probably  best. Avoid 1130 -1430, particularly at town centre establishments, as many guys call in at lunchtime.   1430-1600 may also be quiet.