Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage position  (Read 1604 times)

Stevensmiles

Massages got me thinking about past experiences.

So I’m in the Far East many moons ago.
Lying on my front on a massage table. That soft music playing in the background only this time it was accompanied by some water trickling noises coming from a small fountain in front of me.
I have to tell you. I was very nearly falling asleep I felt so relaxed.

The young lady was very smartly dressed in her white nurses like tunic and her hands glided all over me.
But as yet. No finger work near the intimate area.

Then in her best broken “Engrish”
She got me to lift my midriff so she could place a rolled up and very soft towel under me.
Just below my belly and just in front of my cock.

She made sure I was comfortable before beginning the cc swipes, reach under etc.
Having that towel in place gave her much better access. So much so In fact that I never turned over and the HE came in that position.

Also many “Chinese on the dark side of the moons” ago.

I had a massage where the actual table had a hole in it. So your cock flopped around underneath you.
Bit different I suppose and actually quite enjoyable.
I would have gone back there. It was in London.
But the lady doing the massage just didn’t do anything for me looks wise.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:33:27 am by Stevensmiles »

Online pewpewpew

Sounds good. I've wanted to try a milking table for a while now but nothing available (that I know of) near me

Best I've had was from a Chinese girl who kind of lifted my behind and got her knees under me while I was face down. Not as uncomfortable as it sounds. The cc swipes and ball stroking were non stop and I've never liked anyone going near my arse but I nearly came from that
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 01:53:44 pm by pewpewpew »

Willy Bonker

Only been with one Chinese lady for fbsm and it was a simliar experience.( She does happy beginning ) Is it a Chinese style ?? No idea,  :unknown: mostly I see Thai girls for regular massage to keep my sciatica at bay and enjoy a happy ending .  I did rather enjoy the face down,  bum raised, reach around technique from the chink , suddenly she is very much in my thoughts  :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

Much prefer a massage on a proper massage couch than what you get at a lot of the Thai massage parlours where you often lie on a mat on the floor. Although when I have been massaged on a mat on the floor the lady usually kneels between your open legs so access to your nether regions is more accessible.  :D

Offline webpunter

I seem to have developed my abdominal muscles, so raising my hips off the massage table / bed etc is easy-peasy
As the session gets going
Not at the start  :lol:
Allows much better access
Especially when they pull littleWP back through

At Soft Touch in Northampton they've got a wet room with a double air-bed
Soapy or nuru is sublime
Have done both a few times
Access is very easy
And when for example you are face down & they are writhing around on your back / bum there isn't the pressure on your knob

Offline Dr Talueng

Much prefer a massage on a proper massage couch than what you get at a lot of the Thai massage parlours where you often lie on a mat on the floor. Although when I have been massaged on a mat on the floor the lady usually kneels between your open legs so access to your nether regions is more accessible.  :D

Oddly enough, I think that I prefer it the other way around - I think that I prefer being on the floor rather than on a table.

I'm 6ft tall (1.83m), and if I put my head in the 'face-hole' my lower legs are hanging off the end of the table. This gets uncomfortable after a while and makes my shins ache.

Are there any places in London which do a 'floor-massage' rather than a table massage?

Offline Prof O lactic

Are there any places in London which do a 'floor-massage' rather than a table massage?

Be good to know , and tbh I love full service on a floor mattress. 

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
I'm 6ft tall (1.83m), and if I put my head in the 'face-hole' my lower legs are hanging off the end of the table. This gets uncomfortable after a while and makes my shins ache.
Bois bach! They must make massage tables short in London if they can't accomodate a 6 footer. It's not extraordinarily tall