Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Last Vegas hotel  (Read 789 times)

Offline Bobbyplastic

A few years ago I went on hols to Last Vegas with the missus n stayed at a reputable hotel. I ordered a relaxing massage at the hotel's beauty salon, missus is ok with that. The woman that served me was a milf. The massage was wonderful, my privates were covered n all. At the end the woman asks me if there was anything else I needed. Of course I was unprepared for this so declined the offer. The woman seemed upset at this.

In hindsight, I should have been prepared for this, and had some cash with me.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

minge

Yep, in Marrakesh. Five star hotel and included in the holiday booking was a massage to be taken in a real upmarket spa........the kind of place you just would not get any extras.

I was given a fully legit face down massage by a gob smackingly tasty masseuse. She turned me over and although drapped she had the occasional brush against my bell end. Soon the tent was erected and the ‘accidental’ brushing against the old man became more regular and I started letting out a few tell tale sighs of delight.
She got the message and asked if I needed anymore treatment...fucking too right I did and negotiated £20 for a wank off.
Anyway, out came her double D’s available for a fondle and suck and she opened her legs so that I could gain easy access and give her a good fingering. It did not take long for me to shoot my load.

I must say it was one of the most erotic encounters I have had largely because it was just so unexpected.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:07:53 pm by minge »

Offline hungrypunt

5 star Cullinan in South Africa, Cape Town, pretty much thought it was guaranteed according to some of the guys who were staying. 2 young fitties doing the job that day, all turned sour when she suggested we both get done in the same room at the same time.
Bastard!

Online Dipper

5 star Cullinan in South Africa, Cape Town, pretty much thought it was guaranteed according to some of the guys who were staying. 2 young fitties doing the job that day, all turned sour when she suggested we both get done in the same room at the same time.
Bastard!

:scare: :lol: :lol:

Online Dipper

Yep, in Marrakesh. Five star hotel and included in the holiday booking was a massage to be taken in a real upmarket spa........the kind of place you just would not get any extras.

I was given a fully legit face down massage by a gob smackingly tasty masseuse. She turned me over and although drapped she had the occasional brush against my bell end. Soon the tent was erected and the ‘accidental’ brushing against the old man became more regular and I started letting out a few tell tale sighs of delight.
She got the message and asked if I needed anymore treatment...fucking too right I did and negotiated £20 for a wank off.
Anyway, out came her double D’s available for a fondle and suck and she opened her legs so that I could gain easy access and give her a good fingering. It did not take long for me to shoot my load.

I must say it was one of the most erotic encounters I have had largely because it was just so unexpected.

Incredibly hot.  :wacko: