Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela Brazil  (Read 4129 times)

4 review(s) for Gabriela Brazil (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

motor123

Price: £80 1/2hr
 External Link/Members Only

Decided to go and see Gabriela a couple months back and thought I'd post a review as she's not been reviewed on here to my knowledge.
Overall I'd say this punt was a positive.
When I arrived at the apartment it started off pretty badly as the door is jammed and very difficult to open and took a fair bit of time to open. However her body was stunning and that ass was amazing. The punt started off with some grinding but one negative was that she didn't allow fingering as she would push my hand away any time I tried to. The blowjob was a big positive, she had a good technique and could swallow quite a lot of cock, one downside was she put the condom on too soon and there wasn't enough foreplay. The sex overall was good started off with her on top then into doggy.

Positives: Great curvy body and ass, Pics are representative, good owo and sex
Negative: No fingering, not enough foreplay, apartment didn't seem the cleanest
6.5/10

Offline Brazilian Martian

Price: £80 1/2hr

Decided to go and see Gabriela a couple months back and thought I'd post a review as she's not been reviewed on here to my knowledge.
Overall I'd say this punt was a positive.
When I arrived at the apartment it started off pretty badly as the door is jammed and very difficult to open and took a fair bit of time to open. However her body was stunning and that ass was amazing. The punt started off with some grinding but one negative was that she didn't allow fingering as she would push my hand away any time I tried to. The blowjob was a big positive, she had a good technique and could swallow quite a lot of cock, one downside was she put the condom on too soon and there wasn't enough foreplay. The sex overall was good started off with her on top then into doggy.

Positives: Great curvy body and ass, Pics are representative, good owo and sex
Negative: No fingering, not enough foreplay, apartment didn't seem the cleanest
6.5/10

Good first review I believe this is the second review on her there's a another one on here

Offline pumps

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:39:51 am by pumps »

Offline droplet

Thanks for the review.

What was her attitude like? Friendly? Submissive? Talk softly or strong personality?

Thanks

Thanks for the review.

What was her attitude like? Friendly? Submissive? Talk softly or strong personality?

Thanks

From when I met her last November her attitude is very odd she's very quiet and it was a real struggle to engage with her she did not want to talk to me in Portuguese everything was in English her body is very athletic as well very toned. She's not really a dom or a sub bit I guess it's it depends if you ask her for these services I would not return as for the price I really expected more

motor123

Thanks for the review.

Thanks

Her attitude was good and friendly but she was definitely a little on the quieter side, possibly more submissive

Offline rockharders

I found her attitude icy and bordering bitchy at times. On retrospect I should have made my review a negative.

Her body is tight but something about her face is a bit manly like a tranny.

I found her attitude icy and bordering bitchy at times. On retrospect I should have made my review a negative.

Yeah I would definitely say icey spot on with that one  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

She does look a bit manly in general, Must be all the sex-ercise she does right?

motor123

Going to do a review on these two either tonight or tomorrow, saw them both a few months back so still fresh in the memory
Heads up, both had phenomenal asses but service was poor in general

Offline pumps

Going to do a review on these two either tonight or tomorrow, saw them both a few months back so still fresh in the memory

:thumbsup: Lots of details please

The first profile has something bad to say about us UKP members read her blog on her profile.

The second one comes across as a fool I don't meet black guys unless I have met you before. The funny thing is she's mixed race of black origin  :dash: :dash:

Offline leatherlover

Love the blog from the first. Looks like we are all welcome to punt with her! Stupid fucking prossie.

Love the blog from the first. Looks like we are all welcome to punt with her! Stupid fucking prossie.

Yep dilusions of grandure she needs a reality check

Offline Stealthmode

My thoughts as well. Which is what has put me off seeing her.

Wish there was a quick swab test u could take for suspected trannies. As, no offence, that would be my worst nightmare. Its ok for those who choose to see a tranny, just not for me.

Offline pumps

My thoughts as well. Which is what has put me off seeing her.

Wish there was a quick swab test u could take for suspected trannies. As, no offence, that would be my worst nightmare. Its ok for those who choose to see a tranny, just not for me.

All you need is common sense here lol

Offline Stealthmode

All you need is common sense here lol

Cant be too careful! Watched the show called something about maria and I was fooled.