Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hillingdon  (Read 666 times)

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Where can I find a WG in Hillingdon apart from AW or VS?

Any street girls/walk ups?

Offline Stevelondon

I have not ventured to that neck of the woods for a while. I lived there in the mid eighties for four years.

To the best of my knowledge I don’t know of any walk ups or street vendors that operate the vicinity.

But why not use AW or Viva ?

Is there a reason against doing so.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I have not ventured to that neck of the woods for a while. I lived there in the mid eighties for four years.

To the best of my knowledge I don’t know of any walk ups or street vendors that operate the vicinity.

But why not use AW or Viva ?

Is there a reason against doing so.

It was all touring girls at £80 HH on the AW page and VS seemed like B&S profiles..

Online Denhamhoop

Where can I find a WG in Hillingdon apart from AW or VS?

Any street girls/walk ups?
  Nearest street girls are in Southall I do believe and the nearest to a walk up is the Red Room in West Drayton but not sure if that's open atm there is a Lockdown and not sure the owner would risk the fines

Offline Stevelondon

OMG....... I have not had a street girl for many years and would not know where to go, begin etc.

Southall has street girls ???

I recall the ones in the Kings X area and was there not an area of Streatham/Balham, where girls hung around.

Online Denhamhoop

OMG....... I have not had a street girl for many years and would not know where to go, begin etc.

Southall has street girls ???

I recall the ones in the Kings X area and was there not an area of Streatham/Balham, where girls hung around.
Lots of Roms around Western International Market apparently